Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TB Performance Products - Torsion Bar

My TB Performance Torsion Bar arrived Friday.

Good looking product - nice finish and neat welds.

Installed it on Saturday - which was really a 15 minutes process - and drove it today.

It seems to be a bit sharper on turn in- pushed it on a few on ramps,

I am running stock sized Pirelli P-Zero Nero daily and use Re71R's for autocross.

Recommend the bar - especially given the price, a low cost addition to the other braces I have already added.

Will update the review after our next event in a few weeks.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My TB Performance Torsion Bar arrived Friday.

Good looking product - nice finish and neat welds.

Installed it on Saturday - which was really a 15 minutes process - and drove it today.

It seems to be a bit sharper on turn in- pushed it on a few on ramps,

I am running stock sized Pirelli P-Zero Nero daily and use Re71R's for autocross.

Recommend the bar - especially given the price, a low cost addition to the other braces I have already added.

Will update the review after our next event in a few weeks.
Bought a Torsion bar....just for Shits. I'll see if it really helps!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
Well after some delay ran the car at an AX event last Saturday. Found that with the 71R's the back became more willing to rotate. Which, once I realized what was going on and not just tyre pressures or other issues, I could use it to get some more speed. I had braced up everything I could brace and I found that the ST had lost a bit of its willingness to rotate and this bar seems to have put that back. It is tossable again.