Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

X47R hybrid turbo, great shape, only 4k miles

Trader history for Redhedmetalhed (0)

Bought this X47R turbo off another member on here before I even bought my Fiesta. Upon further thought and looking at the work involved with upgrading the turbo, I'm going to just stick with the stock turbo and tune. I'm real burnt out on wrenching and I really just got too ahead of myself. The turbo is in great shape, like new even. Only has 4k miles on it and was rebuilt according to the previous owner.

This unit is stateside and doesn't require you to send me your OEM turbo. Includes upgraded large bore turbo inlet elbow as well.

---SOLD---

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
Redhedmetalhed
Thread Starter #4
Gotcha. I also was entertaining buying this unit from FiestaDelDiablo, however without any kind of warranty, I'll pass.

GLWS, though!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
This turbo is haunted.
Lots and lots of mystery for some reason lol. I bet Vargas rebuilt it, not that that’s a bad thing though. I’d totally trade a Cobb IC and TialQ BOV but I need to know WTF is up with it. Was it used as the model for Fury’s new hybrid? Am I cold or hot?

OP
Redhedmetalhed
Thread Starter #10
This turbo is haunted.
The only thing haunted will be your wallet by the ghosts of dollars long past when you buy this bad boy.

Lots and lots of mystery for some reason lol. I bet Vargas rebuilt it, not that that’s a bad thing though. I’d totally trade a Cobb IC and TialQ BOV but I need to know WTF is up with it. Was it used as the model for Fury’s new hybrid? Am I cold or hot?
Not too sure. If you have any questions, please ask. I bought this from the owner of Fury, and he seems to be a pretty up front dude. If you're serious about trading, PM me.

Read the first post CAREFULLY
Thank you

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Littering and.....littering and....littering and....is it sold?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk