Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Price check 2015 FiST?

Hi gents,

What is the current private party value for a clean 2015 FiST w/ 32k miles? My car is tuxedo black w/ orange recaros. No sunroof or nav. New tires all around and just replaced front and rear pads/rotors. No accidents, scratches or dings.

Just curious what the market value is for a reasonably quick sale for the right price?

Thanks!

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Check NADA.com, KBB.com and Edmunds.com. Look at all 3 sites and get an average. KBB will be highest as most dealers pay for this service. Edmund's goes off of actually registration prices. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
Z
Thread Starter #3
Edmunds states $13,700
NADA states $13,550

Not bad if accurate.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Trade the seats for extra $$$. Don't think you'll get anymore on trade in with them .

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Trade the seats for extra $$$. Don't think you'll get anymore on trade in with them .
Removing the Recaros for stock seats will effect trade in value and resale. He would not get more with them he will get less without them as it will not be as optioned when sold new.

OP
Z
Thread Starter #7
I would sell the car “as is”.

I do appreciate feedback guys.

I love my FiST, but considering something rear wheel drive at the moment

OP
Z
Thread Starter #8
Decided to keep my FiST.

I’d like to add an affordable and fun lightweight RWD car in the garage soon.