Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2 Likes

Thread: Just watch it's worth it.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Hampton roads
    State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by stascom View Post
    I remember the WRX always being the red-headed stepchild when it came to handling in comparos through all of the 2000's. Evo, S2000, 335i, RX8, etc, etc. would always rate better. The only thing that understeers more is an AWD Audi. It seems obvious that a vehicle that drives with the same wheels that it steers with will concede handling to the vehicle that splits the jobs between 2 axles. Unless, of course, you put a video game controller for steering into the latter. I admit that it's nice to not have to worry about power steering fluid, rack slop, and the pump. But I'm under no delusion that everything I feel at the wheel isn't simulated. Especially when you still get to drive a car with a decent hydraulic rack regularly.
    It's ironic that Subaru is winning among the enthusiasts due to corporate stagnation.
    I just read an article my motor trend comparing the sti ra, the golf r, focus RS, and the type r. The sti came in last, type r in first so they don't like the sti either
    2008 vw rabbit(totaled), 2006 civic si(sold), 2010 vw gti(sold), 2016 fist mishi intake, cobb rmm, vogtland springs, TRS retrofit stuff, Levels intercooler, Mountune Hot side charge pipe, JSTuned with a corn blend, powrflex engine and transmission mouts, tune+ turbosmart wastegate, morimotto led xb fog lights, Turbosmart wee port bov(whoosh kit), ST2 focus st recaro seat upgrade, 16x8 konig dekagram with 205 45 16 sc2

Senior Member 1060 Rep Points M-Sport fan's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ford ST View Post
    At least watch the intro to this video it's awesome.
    The irony is that there are MANY of the peckerwood/shitbilly types he was stereotyping in that intro who will now buy/drive not just Toyota trucks, but even Camrys and the like, (and DEFEND their purchases, especially if screwed together here, in their 'backyards' transplant import nameplate factories) so his use of that to enhance the 'sophistication', or 'cosmopolitan-ness' of a Scooby buyer is now a misleading representation.
    (But yeah, that was hilarious! )

Hell, I even observed many down east, chaw spittin', 'hairy-assed hillbillies' (to use a Jerry Jeff Walker song title reference) when going through Gorham, N.H., and the surrounding backwoods of Maine, this past weekend, and some were even driving beat up old Foresters and the like themselves, (but yes, most were in WAY lifted, bigfoot-tired, coal rollin' Cummins Rams, or Duramaxes/Powerstrokes, etc.). LOL
    Last edited by M-Sport fan; 07-31-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    Magnetic 2016 Fiesta ST base model

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Hampton roads
    State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Someone who is local to Illinois should loan him your fiesta st for a review
    2008 vw rabbit(totaled), 2006 civic si(sold), 2010 vw gti(sold), 2016 fist mishi intake, cobb rmm, vogtland springs, TRS retrofit stuff, Levels intercooler, Mountune Hot side charge pipe, JSTuned with a corn blend, powrflex engine and transmission mouts, tune+ turbosmart wastegate, morimotto led xb fog lights, Turbosmart wee port bov(whoosh kit), ST2 focus st recaro seat upgrade, 16x8 konig dekagram with 205 45 16 sc2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12