Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race Aluminum Radiator

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
You are absolutely correct, I forgot all about as drained mine some time ago and did not find one and though it rather odd.

I guess if Ford can leave it off anybody else can if they choose:)

Rick

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #26
We were planning on doing a small run of 10 FMICs but the cost is too high at the current moment @ $925 each. Same goes for the radiator at $675 each. There is a manufacturer in Tx we plan on using that will bring these costs down to $649 for the FMIC and $349-$319 for the radiator.

If anyone wants the FMIC or radiator at the current price, let us know and we'll build you a piece. Otherwise it will be fall before these released. I'll repost this in the FMIC thread.

CanadianST

We were planning on doing a small run of 10 FMICs but the cost is too high at the current moment @ $925 each. Same goes for the radiator at $675 each. There is a manufacturer in Tx we plan on using that will bring these costs down to $649 for the FMIC and $349-$319 for the radiator.

If anyone wants the FMIC or radiator at the current price, let us know and we'll build you a piece. Otherwise it will be fall before these released. I'll repost this in the FMIC thread.
My my, christmas will be early this year [party]
I'll definitely be picking one up for around the $300 range.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Glad you found somebody to do them for less! I want a radiator and will need one but I can wait for the better price:)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I want one as well.
However I too will have to wait for the better price.

Dave

Will the radiator upgrade come with the proper fan(s)? Also Joe, will it be suitable for daily driving or is this going to be a track only upgrade? Reason why I ask is I'm not doing any track days and not autocrossing until I get a Breedt pedal shim to allow effective heel-toeing. I'm just shit scared of overheating and blowing coolant and my engine like Mossdahaus did.

I need this radiator and the FMIC ASAP. If I pay the current price could it be built and shipped to my door by Nov 28th? I have another event on December 6th and 7th, took her out this weekend for her first track time, track temps at my track are at over 100F and its right next to a sweltering beach. I need more cooling ASAP.

Paid the premium price and just ordered mine along with a custom fan over the phone. Thanks 2J! Can't wait to get it installed and tested!

EDIT: The radiator is NOT in stock and NOT ready to ship. Still not 100% developed either as they don't have a bracket still to attach the a/c condenser, it will be attached using some straps for now. Paying a pretty premium price to have it manufactured one-off. Higher than the price mentioned earlier on this thread but I desperately need it. I doubt any of you run on a track that is at over 100F in October with nearly 90% humidity.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I'm with ya. Until you've been in 95+ degree heat with 90-100% humidity, you can't imagine how it feels, or how much your car HATES IT.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I will gladly keep my home base in the West and travel to the East during the best weather which is....spring and fall.