Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race Aluminum Radiator

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mountune/C&R (or is it CSF they are sub-contacting with [dunno]) must 'step up', and release their product already.

U.S. built, and probably no more coin than the China built Mishi (and maybe even less coin than theirs! [:)] ).

codestp202

Mountune/C&R (or is it CSF they are sub-contacting with [dunno]) must 'step up', and release their product already.

U.S. built, and probably no more coin than the China built Mishi (and maybe even less coin than theirs! [:)] ).
I think it's about time for some competition in the Fiesta ST radiator game. We have plenty of intercooler choices, where are all the radiator choices!!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I think it's about time for some competition in the Fiesta ST radiator game. We have plenty of intercooler choices, where are all the radiator choices!!!
+1! & x10,000! [thumb]

ICs, turbo setups, wing risers, RMMs, charge pipes, intakes, battery hold downs, and CBEs, we do NOT need ANY more of, RADIATORS, quality/affordable oil cooler kits, and 16x8 wheels we need DESPERATELY!!!! ;)

codestp202

2JR I sent you guys an email. Let's get some radiators going. Summer track days are coming, and I refuse to pay Mishi 550 bucks for a radiator.

You have a definite audience you are missing out on!!!

codestp202

Yeah and I have another trackday in July and I want another radiator!