Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race Aluminum Radiator

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

2JR Full Race Aluminum Radiator
Fiesta ST

Most of us pushing over 250wtq will start to notice how hot the ST runs during hard driving. It took us only 2 laps to exceed 225 degs, and that was in low 80s temps - and the temps never returned to normal until the car was back in the pits. The is because the ST comes with a woefully thin radiator. We created a radiator that is 115% larger than stock, more than double the cooling capacity, with more rows and surface area. Optimal performance is achieved by the use of two rows of MegaCool 1.25 inch tubing. The wider tube widths used in the 2JR Fiesta ST radiator create a greater amount of surface area in the same amount of space. Our radiator far exceeds the performance of the OEM Fiesta core (at less than 1" thick). Constructed of only the best AA3003 aluminum and backed by the industries best two year warranty and no special coolant requirements.

We are working on the condenser brackets now. Stay tuned

rad1.jpg
rad2.jpg
rad3.jpg
rad4.jpg
rad5.jpg
rad6.jpg

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Installation pics with fans, please. Also a measurement between fans and engine? Thanks.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Price as well?

And, when will it be available to order and ship, best estimate of course?

If fairly soon it will be the final stage of all the cooling mods I am doing and the car is in the perfect state to do this very soon:)

Rick

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Joe,
Put me on the list.

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
If your price is anywhere near reasonable and not a huge wait I will buy one, count on it, if those conditions are met:)

Can we get data logs of on track temps?

Did you try running just distilled water + water wetter before going to the bigger radiator?

Thanks.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
because the first thing i want to do with my shiny new race radiator is put a hole in it myself

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
It just may of been overlooked and best to be welded in, tapping into the sheet metal is OK but certainly not optimal.

I have quite a bit of track experience with heat issues and use water wetter and just enough antifreeze for protection depending on the season of the year, it helps but not enough when it gets hot, unfortunately.

I just finished installing a good size quality oil cooler and have a big IC and fully opened and soon ducted grill, etc...but I already know I need a big radiator as well.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
One thing to note the Factory Rad has NO petcoco to drain it you just undo the lower hose and let it drain..
And fwiw the factory has no rad cap as it uses the overflow bottle to fill and burp if you have not got the Vacuum system to refill..