Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Custom 3D-Printed Removable Center Console Cup

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Easily remove small items from the bottom of your center console with this removable cup insert.

Fishing out loose change and small items from the bottom of my FiST's center console is super annoying, so I took it upon myself to 3d model and print this removable cup to make it convenient to store and remove stuff down there.

It took many hours of test printing and fitting to design it to fit snug and slim and is 3D printed with PET plastic for high-temp durability. It also features a finger-hold to be able to effortlessly grab and pull the cup out.

I posted this in response to [MENTION=9002]anticon[/MENTION] 's thread (here) and got some interest. I'm hoping that merging my two favorite hobbies provides something useful back to the Fiesta community.

Price is $26.05 SHIPPED
That's $20 + $5 shipping (inside Continental US) + $1.05 PayPal Fee (unless you choose 'Send to friends and family' option)

If you want one, please add your name and send PayPal payment to sirthomas88@aim.com. I'll start printing a batch of these out in a few days and need to know how many to make, and then I'll be shipping them out sometime next week.

Edit: Please add $1.05 to cover PayPal fees if you choose not to select to send money for Friends and Family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also for sale are prints of this Center Console Separator/Lid. It's a nice addition to the removable center console cup and fits right over top of it, and can be used with or without it.

For the Center Console Lid,
Price is $5.50 to include it in the same shipping box with the removable center console cup.
If anyone wants to ship it separately from the cup, there would be an additional shipping charge applied. I haven't calculated what that will be yet.

So thats $31.55 shipped for both items combined.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Center Console Removable Cup Confirmed Recipients:
- [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=10061]STorm_trooper[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=6197]eddietorr[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=8817]CGLENN27[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION] (x2)
- [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=8853]apt77[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=6891]Wyattb02[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=5129]Nitelife[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=1566]bryramos[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=7720]wraith[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=9775]Sageese[/MENTION]

Center Console Lid Confirmed Recipients:
- [MENTION=8817]CGLENN27[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=8853]apt77[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=6891]Wyattb02[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=5129]Nitelife[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=1566]bryramos[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=7720]wraith[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=9775]Sageese[/MENTION]

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #3
MINE! Paypal now! dibs[rockon] Do they only come in Black? if so its cool if not id like mine in Blue! [raceflag]
Excellent! [like] Happy to make any color for you but I'll have to purchase additional material for each new color I don't already have on hand and would need buyers to cover that cost.

Right now I only have Black on hand but I can also offer Red for an additional $5.

For special color requests the material cost is usually $15-$20. If more than one person wants a specific color then I can split the cost. But Black is the only color I have on hand that I can offer without additional charge.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Excellent! [like] Happy to make any color for you but I'll have to purchase additional material for each new color I don't already have on hand and would need buyers to cover that cost.

Right now I only have Black on hand but I can also offer Red for an additional $5.

For special color requests the material cost is usually $15-$20. If more than one person wants a specific color then I can split the cost. But Black is the only color I have on hand that I can offer without additional charge.
Black will do for now! [rockon]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would like one in black.
PayPal will be sent today.

Dave

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
If they nest together to save shipping cost I'd take 2. Let me know please.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #9
Received payment from

I believe two will fit in the shipping boxes I ordered. I'll try it out and let you know today.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Awesome, love seeing these kinds of products from members. What sort of 3D printer do you use?

I’ll take one in black too ! Payment coming shortly!! Great job taking the time to make this. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

following thread. I want to buy one when I can get the extra cash together. back to school expenses has tapped this dad.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #16
I've updated the price to $26.05 to include the PayPal goods and services fee.

Thanks! Received payments from:
- [MENTION=6197]eddietorr[/MENTION]

I checked and yup two can be comfortably stacked in one box. That'll be $46.65 including PayPal fee.

Awesome, love seeing these kinds of products from members. What sort of 3D printer do you use?
Thanks! I’m using a Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus. It’s a fun hobby for sure, glad I can put it to good use. I have a few more ideas to come eventually.