Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Custom 3D-Printed Removable Center Console Cup

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No... no... I'm just the Resident Troll according to some on here....[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
If typhoon is a troll, what does that make me? LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #29
Okay, I updated the list of purchase recipients.
[MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] [MENTION=6197]eddietorr[/MENTION] [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=8817]CGLENN27[/MENTION] [MENTION=10061]STorm_trooper[/MENTION] [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION] [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION] (x2)

I'll start printing these out tomorrow and should be ready to ship out by Thursday.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Paypal sent thanks dude you're awesome.

I love stuff like this, I look forward to see what else you can cook up for us. Might I suggest a something to cover and/or modify that useless hole in front of the shifter? Surely it can become useful for something....

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #32
can you post another pic? for some reason I can't see it
Here's the HTML links to the images I posted. Maybe try clicking on them so they open separately. let me know if that still doesn't help.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2u9om0h.jpg
http://oi65.tinypic.com/2zhjvbr.jpg

Paypal sent thanks dude you're awesome.

I love stuff like this, I look forward to see what else you can cook up for us. Might I suggest a something to cover and/or modify that useless hole in front of the shifter? Surely it can become useful for something....
Thanks [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION] , glad to hear it! Indeed I am working on a pull-out drawer for that hole in the dash. I've captured the dimensions of the hole but still have to model the shape.

I'm also working on offering:
- a customizable Pedal Spacer that you can specify how much you want to raise the pedal
- a cover/lid for the center console that would sit flush with the upper level of the center console (where the USB ports are) to create a partition or separate level between the deep pocket below and the space above.
- A replacement rear cargo cover bracket. Apparently they often get lost or break.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Here's the HTML links to the images I posted. Maybe try clicking on them so they open separately. let me know if that still doesn't help.

Thanks [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION] , glad to hear it! Indeed I am working on a pull-out drawer for that hole in the dash. I've captured the dimensions of the hole but still have to model the shape.

- a customizable Pedal Spacer that you can specify how much you want to raise the pedal
- a cover/lid for the center console that would sit flush with the upper level of the center console (where the USB ports are) to create a partition or separate level between the deep pocket below and the space above.
- A replacement rear cargo cover bracket. Apparently they often get lost or break.
That idea for the center console tray separator would be most useful. Many new cars have it set up that way. I'm in for one of those yesterday, please keep us posted.

Those are ingenious. I would take a pedal spaced once you can make it ! Let me know when it’s ready and I’ll buy one from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I'm definitely down for both the cubby hole, and the separator piece.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #37
That idea for the center console tray separator would be most useful. Many new cars have it set up that way. I'm in for one of those yesterday, please keep us posted.
I'm definitely down for both the cubby hole, and the separator piece.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Now, for the separator piece in the center console, it's not anything fancy like you get in some cars with two-level center consoles.

Here's a crude drawing of what I had in mind:

What do you guys think? I'll probably be offering to throw it in the box with the removable cup for an
additional $5.50 shipped
Edit: changed price to $5.50 to account for PayPal fee.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Now Mr. Thomas...are you sure its gonna be $5 shipped not $6.05?.... hehe Ill take one! PayPal coming! [hihi]

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #39
Now Mr. Thomas...are you sure its gonna be $5 shipped not $6.05?.... hehe Ill take one! PayPal coming! [hihi]
Err... now that you mention it, I didn't take into consideration PayPal fee, again!

That would be $5.50 shipped! Lol. If you already sent payment then don't worry about the $0.50. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk