Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Custom 3D-Printed Removable Center Console Cup

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Here's the HTML links to the images I posted. Maybe try clicking on them so they open separately. let me know if that still doesn't help.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2u9om0h.jpg
http://oi65.tinypic.com/2zhjvbr.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION] , glad to hear it! Indeed I am working on a pull-out drawer for that hole in the dash. I've captured the dimensions of the hole but still have to model the shape.

I'm also working on offering:
- a customizable Pedal Spacer that you can specify how much you want to raise the pedal
- a cover/lid for the center console that would sit flush with the upper level of the center console (where the USB ports are) to create a partition or separate level between the deep pocket below and the space above.
- A replacement rear cargo cover bracket. Apparently they often get lost or break.
I would be really interested in a pedal spacer. One of the companies that offers one IMO is way too expensive. I think you would sell quite a few if it was more reasonable.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #42
PayPal sent.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
okay great. I should have the final item completed today or tomorrow. I'll post a picture once it is.

I would be really interested in a pedal spacer. One of the companies that offers one IMO is way too expensive. I think you would sell quite a few if it was more reasonable.
Excellent! The design for the pedal spacer is almost complete. After I print the final one I'll need to install it in my car and test it out in my car for a week or two to make sure it's strong enough. Once that testing is complete then I'll list it for sale. So probably in about 3 weeks. Price will probably be around $35

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #43
That idea for the center console tray separator would be most useful. Many new cars have it set up that way. I'm in for one of those yesterday, please keep us posted.
I'm definitely down for both the cubby hole, and the separator piece.

Here's a pic of the (nearly) complete separator piece for the center console. It's a nice addition to the removable center console cup and fits right over top of it, but can be used without it as well.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Here's a pic of the (nearly) complete separator piece for the center console. It's a nice addition to the removable center console cup and fits right over top of it, but can be used without it as well.

Cool put me down for one of those, just mail it when you mail the other part I bought. What do I need to Paypal you for the 2nd piece?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Is this an added piece?
What is the additional cost.
Can it be shipped with the cup order?

Dave

Ford ST

2000 Post Club

Looks good.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #48
Cool put me down for one of those, just mail it when you mail the other part I bought. What do I need to Paypal you for the 2nd piece?
Is this an added piece?
What is the additional cost.
Can it be shipped with the cup order?

Dave
Yea it is an additional part. I worked fast to complete it so I can offer it to add in the same shipping box with the removable cup piece.

For the Center Console Lid, it's
$5.50 to include it in the same shipping box with the removable center console cup.
If anyone wants to buy it separately, there would be an additional shipping charge.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Additional payment sent for console cup lid.

Dave

jeff

2000 Post Club
Just paypaled additional $5.50. Please mail both parts together. When do you anticipate sending these out?

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #55
Just paypaled additional $5.50. Please mail both parts together. When do you anticipate sending these out?
Well, I'm at work late tonight as I write this, printing some units out to catch up from the time spent designing the Lid, but I won't be able to do much on it the rest of the week unfortunately.

My new ship date is Tuesday. I hope thats OK for everyone.

In the meantime, have this picture of the progress so far lol.

Btw, if anyone is wondering, that is a test print of the future pedal spacer sitting there on the right-side of the photo. That's not the final shape, it'll look much different when its done.

$26.05 sent for one in black please!! Thank you for making these!!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #59
I've updated the list of confirmed recipients in the OP for both items. If by chance you don't see your name on there just let me know.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased one so far! It's very satisfying to see the work I put into designing these solutions is useful for others too. It makes the time spent much worth it. By the responses on this thread, it seems like I was far from the only one annoyed by the design of the center console.

I'm here at the office printing out the items for everyone, and also working on the design for the dashboard hole drawer. I will send another update once I'm getting ready to ship out the units.