Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Custom 3D-Printed Removable Center Console Cup

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #61
The hole in front of the shifter?
Yeah, I'm planning to make it a pull-out drawer so you can easily throw some change and loose stuff in there and it won't fall out. Thinking to maybe add an optional coin-sorter for it as well?

After that wanna make a boost gauge pod for right of the instrument panel?
Hmm, perhaps! I'm not against that idea. Where would it attach to? Is there anything already available? Pics?

I would prefer on the right of the cluster. Just basically need a bullet with a side that can be double side taped to the cluster and big enough to fit a gauge inside. Also a hole for running wires.

Just an idea.

I like the idea of store stuff in that hole you were talking about but that area seems too small.

Payment sent for 1 cup + lid. I'm interested to see what other items you come up with in the future. Thanks for making these!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #66
Recipient lists updated on OP.

I sent first 6 shipments out!
- [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=10061]STorm_trooper[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=6197]eddietorr[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION]

Just waiting for PM for [MENTION=8817]CGLENN27[/MENTION]'s address and hopefully will send his out tomorrow.

I'll be out of town for a few days and then I'll be printing and sending out 2nd batch next Monday.

Just waiting for PM for [MENTION=8817]CGLENN27[/MENTION]'s address and hopefully will send his out tomorrow.

I'll be out of town for a few days and then I'll be printing and sending out 2nd batch next Monday.
Woo Hoo!! Can't wait to get mine :)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

I just sent his address to you!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you Typhoon, I haven't been on here lately and didn't see the message SirThomas sent. Thanks to both of you!

Got mine too ! Fits great but too bad my cover didn’t come with the ST logo on it :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Speak of the devil! Post dude just dropped mine off! Craftsmanship is god dam epic! The extra was above and beyond! Sir Thomas! True baller! Gold star! Get yourself a beer!

Mine just came in today as well! Thank you so much it looks great. It'll be in the car very soon!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #78
Got mine too ! Fits great but too bad my cover didn’t come with the ST logo on it :/
Sorry about that! I keep improving the design as I print them so each one I send might have different variations, and I added the ST logo in there after I already printed a few out and since I was leaving for a trip, didn't have time to print out enough to replace the ones without the logo. Also, not all prints come out acceptable to my standards of appearance, so I choose the best ones to ship that I had ready to send.

For anyone who got one without the ST logo that would like one, I'm more than happy to send a new one for free, just pay shipping. I should be able to send in a padded envelope, so shipping should be minimal.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #79
Just got the mail look what I got. The fit is on the money. Good job.
[pic]
[pic]
[pic]
Speak of the devil! Post dude just dropped mine off! Craftsmanship is god dam epic! The extra was above and beyond! Sir Thomas! True baller! Gold star! Get yourself a beer!
Thanks for sharing the pics! Glad you guys like it.

If anyone finds the fit is a little too tight, you can take a blade or sandpaper and carefully cut/sand down the bottom corners or sides. Wherever it's making the most contact. I do design these to fit snug, and due to the nature of 3D Printing technology, there can be slight variances in the tolerances.

Also, in regards to the red ST Keychain, just a word of caution: I made this from a red material that I already had on hand, which is softer plastic than what I make the items for the center console from. Unlike the black material I use for the center console items, the red material I used is not suitable for summer heat of the car, so try to avoid getting it hot or it will bend out of shape (you can bend it back with some heat however). Sometime soon I'll be getting stronger red material to make these out of as I plan on using some red for the dashboard cubby hole drawer I'm making.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks for sharing the pics! Glad you guys like it.

If anyone finds the fit is a little too tight, you can take a blade or sandpaper and carefully cut/sand down the bottom corners or sides. Wherever it's making the most contact. I do design these to fit snug, and due to the nature of 3D Printing technology, there can be slight variances in the tolerances.

Also, in regards to the red ST Keychain, just a word of caution: I made this from a red material that I already had on hand, which is softer plastic than what I make the items for the center console from. Unlike the black material I use for the center console items, the red material I used is not suitable for summer heat of the car, so try to avoid getting it hot or it will bend out of shape (you can bend it back with some heat however). Sometime soon I'll be getting stronger red material to make these out of as I plan on using some red for the dashboard cubby hole drawer I'm making.
It's on my BAEs keychain now....she ain't ever gonna drive my car anyways....drove it once and started it in third...that was that! Haha