Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tuner Coalition - Deuces Wild Poker Run August 12 in Wilsonville

anticon

Is anybody going to this? I was thinking about it. It sounded like some folks from the WORST facebook group might be showing up too.

More details here. https://www.facebook.com/events/387558761675897/

ROUTE MAP

Approximately 70 mile poker run followed by a car show. Put on by the Tuner Coalition car club at the World of Speed Museum.

Beneficiary: "See Ya Later" Foundation

Food Vendors
* Wetmore Quality Dogs* Lucy's Tropical Drinks *

Booth Vendors
* Grease Monkey Detailing * CravenSpeed * Prolifik Autosports * Boosted Importer * TIRESIDE * 2 Bro's Hobbies * PDX Wraps * The Detailing Pros of Portland * All Star Custom Graphics *

Sponsors and Partners
* Boosted Importer * CorkSport * Grease Monkey Detailing * CravenSpeed * Stark Street Lawn and Garden * Extreme Turbo Systems * PDX Wraps * RockAuto.com * TIRESIDE * JEM 100* All Star Custom Graphics * HGI ( Hydro Graphics, Inc. ) * BDE Manufacturing Technologies *

Schedule
8am- Poker run check in opens
8:30- Poker run route opens, first guide car leaves
9:30- Poker run registration closes
11:30- Car show check in begins
12 - Poker run route closes/car show begins
1 - Car show check in ends, gates close
3:30- Awards Ceremony
4- Event ends, roll out

OP
anticon

anticon

Thread Starter #8
First time I've seen a pic of your car, looks great man! Glad you guys had a great time, I'm sure I'll be down for any other event soon!
Thanks! I think most of the aesthetic mods are done at this point. Now I'm looking towards the tune-mods and some bracing. It actually turned out the stratified tune on the AP i bought used is greyed out and I can't load it.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thanks! I think most of the aesthetic mods are done at this point. Now I'm looking towards the tune-mods and some bracing. It actually turned out the stratified tune on the AP i bought used is greyed out and I can't load it.
Ahh, yeah, it is probably locked to the original tunes car's VIN... But when you are ready, I'd go with Dizzy for a tune as it's only $75 including datalog revisions and he has his brand new version coming out by Labor Day... So, which guy are you in those pics, just curious, lol...