Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

going to dealer for recall

ROCKYFiestta

hello i am bringing my car to the dealer to have the recall done. i have 0 mods other than a boomba loudener lol . should i remove it quickly before bringing it in??

me32

1000 Post Club
Make sure the car is stock. You do have a mod. So you are incorrect when you say you have zero mods

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
hello i am bringing my car to the dealer to have the recall done. i have 0 mods other than a boomba loudener lol . should i remove it quickly before bringing it in??
I don't know where you're from but there are dealers out there that are mod friendly to an extent. I have a Boomba Diverter spacer.....intake hose....OCC....RMM and my dealer hasn't said junk to me about any of it even when I hade my trans replaced. Just an FYI....[party]

I had a boomba spacer in when I did the recall, also had it in during other warranty work, no one ever said a single thing to me.