Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LARGEST capacity/volume tube and fin IC?

A7xogg

So does anyone have a definite answer if the stock OE intercooler is extruded tube and fin? I have came up with no data anywhere

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
considering how light, and how much the stock intercooler cools back down after its heat soaked id say its tube and fin

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
considering how light, and how much the stock intercooler cools back down after its heat soaked id say its tube and fin
This is what I think also...but I'm looking for definite proof...writing/tech specs....ya know! Settle the myth!

This is what I think also...but I'm looking for definite proof...writing/tech specs....ya know! Settle the myth!

One of the videos talking about the consistent numbers it was putting down after several runs, which could be attributed to sizing of the stock intercooler
https://youtu.be/VPPo1v1as3g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have not been able to find definitive answers on the stock intercooler. Though I did find that the Focus ST’s stock intercooler is Tube and Fin.
And I will now put my money where my mouth is that the FiST is Extruded tube and Fin with that information Dpro has provided....where was the info found?

Dpro

6000 Post Club