Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Auxillary install or similar

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I believe that [MENTION=759]Hijinx[/MENTION] melted his #4 due to a lean condition caused by a 5th injector aux fuel system. The FiST's intake manifold was designed to move air, not air with vaporized fuel. If you want big power, clean intake values, and no hot pistons I think that the 4 port is the way to go. [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] is showing off a plate that has injectors that will wash both intake valves; the Bomba plate positions the injectors to only hit one of the of valves.
we have a new Peron kit that is about to be released
it's a 4-port set up

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Where is Ron showing a plate with injectors for auxiliary fuel? I see nothing anywhere!
There is a delay with the kit from the Ford Fair show in the UK and a dealer tour....very soon. It's finished just buttoning up the final details for release

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
There is a delay with the kit from the Ford Fair show in the UK and a dealer tour....very soon. It's finished just buttoning up the final details for release
How much was this going to be Ron? Or is it tight lipped till arrival?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
How much was this going to be Ron? Or is it tight lipped till arrival?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
It will be competitively priced for sure! And I will offer it without some things like injectors and controller in case you have those things already
get ready for cha cha cha changes.....

I do have the aux single injector for sale if your interrested, i live in Denmark- europe but if you Will stand for delivery you can have it cheaper :)
450 euro if you stand for delivery

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
I do have the aux single injector for sale if your interrested, i live in Denmark- europe but if you Will stand for delivery you can have it cheaper :)
450 euro if you stand for delivery
Whos Single injector system is it? [burnout]