Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

Mountune springs are made to work with stock shocks? I didn't know that. That's awesome. Definitely might work into those then.
Ken from Mountune posted that on another forum. It seems that the stock FIST is actually over damped not over sprung (as is often assumed). The Mountune springs are supposed to firm up the ride and cut out some of the bounciness from the aggressive damping.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Ken from Mountune posted that on another forum. It seems that the stock FIST is actually over damped not over sprung (as is often assumed). The Mountune springs are supposed to firm up the ride and cut out some of the bounciness from the aggressive damping.
That's awesome. And the price isn't bad either. I don't feel like getting new shocks but would love to lower it a little and improve the ride.

Do you have that post from Ken? Just wanted to read it.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looks great HaveBlue, have a sound clip of the exhaust?

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #84
Lemme get a sound clip up and a pic. Car is filthy lol. It sounds........yes. lots and lots of yes. Good drone inside the car too. Its all balzy now :)

Im gonna leave the exhaust until warranty is done. Then its a decat and an mbrp. I still need that garrett fmic too but ya know i have other hobbies haha.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
And the mountune springs can be ran with stock shocks right? That's what I'm worried about when lowering my car. Don't really want to get shocks.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #89
Aa far as i heard they were matched to the stock shocks. Im not ppanning on doing shocks ever if I dont have to.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #93
just installed em today. no snow here only rain and 50deg temps!

and SO SORRY guys my laptop took a dump a few months ago and I havent been on here much. I am over 11K mi now. car is just fun fun fun. I'm loving the muffler delete! suspension is now finished. next up is wheels/all-season tires and installing my headlight tint covers. Fog lightcovers are on and look great. If I ever get a chunk of change down the line I would love an AGP FMIC and the stage 3 COBB tune, then I would be done until I blow the warranty on performance mods.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #97
yeah I can do that. I will be testing the donut capabilities in the parking lot so I will see how much snow builds up in the wheel wells lol.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #98
Late oil change @ 11,772. 4k so not crazy...but late.

Still LOVIN these springs!