Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #103

screen cap

Omg i LOVE it dirty too hahahah. It got washed today tho :D. Damn i LOVE the drop. Its just so perfect.

No video. Super fail.the focus ST was amazing, whipped em like my AWD talon. This car.....no. just no. Very sad :(

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I think might have to. I was looking at those anyway because I don't want to change my stock shocks but really want the lowered look.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #107
They will work fine. They made em for the stock shocks....and they are heavy anyways so they are good to go.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Sounds good. And for the price you can't beat it. I'll definitely look into them in spring. Thanks man.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #111

upload gif from url

adult image sharing

Tinted headlights and fogs. Lamin-x light tint.

Looking at Boomba wing risers next. I was concerned about them but everyone seems to have said that it's just a setup thing and to take your time.

Here's the exhaust pic i have needed to out up. Tip is 4" and its a muffler delete and i TOTALLY recommend it.

image hosting 30 mb

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #114
It was a bitch. I gave up and took it to the guy who did my roof wrap. It came out well. Ds has some lil imperfections but they should come out after the film settles more. Its cold out too. Pass side is awesome.

Nah tails arent gonna get done i dont think. Not sure on that look.

By chance do you have a picture of the rear of your car? I'm interested to see what the 4 inch tip looks like straight-on in relation to the rest of the car.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

It's starting to really look like a Panda.[thumb]