Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #162
So i have about 42k on the car......on the stock tune and just beating it daily on 87 oct. :)

I got the mishimoto catch can for Xmas And it is nice. I pull the headlight and its right there. It definitely catches less blowby than the focus ST had. Wayyyyyy less of an issue.

The car still does 40mpg hwy at 65mph, 35mpg at 70-80pmh and wont go under about 25 beating it. Avg i see is 31mpg id say.

I am still absolutely IN LOVE with this car. I dont wach it much, the wheels are curbed, there is no wax on it, and i just dont care. Sometimes i do clean it up and man does it look good!

Been awhile so here are pics from today after thw wash :).

It needs a fmic and thats about it. Man i love this car!!!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nice to see you updating this thread.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #164
Nice to see you updating this thread.
I have been doing 4g63 stuff (trans went out) and a LOT of Ar15 stuff (just finished my mk12 build......over 3k)......plus i was messing with 2 rc cars i got. Just....been busy and not in here!

i want to mod it and make it awesome but it just does SO WELL stock....minus a needed better fmic....that i just keep performance stock. Maybe i will do some mods? Time will tell. Parts are still coming out for it and thats a good thing.

Hope the forum has been good! Glad to see ya man

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I have been doing 4g63 stuff (trans went out) and a LOT of Ar15 stuff (just finished my mk12 build......over 3k)......plus i was messing with 2 rc cars i got. Just....been busy and not in here!

i want to mod it and make it awesome but it just does SO WELL stock....minus a needed better fmic....that i just keep performance stock. Maybe i will do some mods? Time will tell. Parts are still coming out for it and thats a good thing.

Hope the forum has been good! Glad to see ya man
The forum has really grown a lot, but its always good to see some old faces around. Your build expired me to get my roof vinyled too lol.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #167
i bought my old wheels back from the guy I sold them to in 2012 for a very good price, though i am unsure if they flow or not. I think the car needs a front lip from mountune or something to smooth out the front.

these cars are SO hard to choose wheels for. any critics? i wanna hear it lol. maybe they need a color change or something...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I really like them. Adding the front lip will make the front end look more lowered which is good.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #169
after sitting down at staring at the car for a good 5 min, i decided they are staying as my summer wheels :). they are just classic. i will work on a lip....geat now after 44,000mi im gonna mod it again LOL. hopefully i dont do too much.

so...whats a good semi budget tire for these guys?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
after sitting down at staring at the car for a good 5 min, i decided they are staying as my summer wheels :). they are just classic. i will work on a lip....geat now after 44,000mi im gonna mod it again LOL. hopefully i dont do too much.

so...whats a good semi budget tire for these guys?
Yokohama S-Drive or Kumho Ecsta are fairly cheap and decent summer tires.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #172
i had the ecsta's years ago and they seemed to do poorly in the rain.

i wish i had Potenza funds...the stockers STUCK.

edit: those S drives are nice and at the price point i wanna be at. i will have the my mom the parts hookup get me a dealer price on them :)

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #173

ramair intake pipe is on. wanted one for awhile and it was very cheap from europe. fast shipping too. ebay item.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #178
these are old stock from a decade ago for the ford focus. they arent light weight or anything special but for 400 and a setup for summer (oem wheels are now rocking blizzaks) i couldnt beat it.

just look up EAP focus wheels or European Appearance Package wheels. thats what they are. they come in white or black from FR or argent as oem. these are also on 2012 focuses in argent.

side note: 54,7xx mi and i think my front 02 is toast. i have a P219A for upstreak o2 reading too high during a sample period

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
just look up EAP focus wheels or European Appearance Package wheels. thats what they are. they come in white or black from FR or argent as oem. these are also on 2012 focuses in argent.
I see a bunch of that style Focus sedans around here with those in silver on them, and they MAKE those cars look GREAT! [thumb]

I think they are on tire rack too now that I think about it. Thanks for the response HaveBlue and M-Sport