Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #181
i been trying to snag a set for a decade LOL. they are classic SVTF/ST170 and rally look

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Very nice update [MENTION=978]HaveBlue83[/MENTION], glad to see you still modifying the car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
When you refer to "Evans FAB" intake mods in your sig, are you speaking of the (mostly Honda oriented) tuner shop up in Mount Bethel, or something else?

If so, did you have this done there, or was it something they did, and then sent to you (you're a fair ways from them distance wise, since they are about an hour north of me on the Delaware, and you're about an hour and a half + SOUTH of where I am)?

Also, IF this is who you used for this mod, how was their; service, cleanliness of their shop, quality of work done, willingness to work on and with a platform/make they usually don't bother with, etc.? [dunno]
Would you chance a full on dyno tune from them, or even a dyno pull for data logging info?

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #184
lol well my last name is Evans. and right now im actually in williamsport but i frequent west grove a lot.

i chopped off half the box bottom to make the air find the filter easier and made it a flat bottom with a piece of sheet metal and rivets. i also opened up the front of the intake snorkel to get direct air from the front behind the grille. nothing overly fany but functional.

nobody touches this car unless its warranty and even then i expect issues.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
lol well my last name is Evans. and right now im actually in williamsport but i frequent west grove a lot.

i chopped off half the box bottom to make the air find the filter easier and made it a flat bottom with a piece of sheet metal and rivets. i also opened up the front of the intake snorkel to get direct air from the front behind the grille. nothing overly fany but functional.

nobody touches this car unless its warranty and even then I expect issues.
OK, gotcha! [thumb]

Just thought that maybe you went there since it is an eastern Pennsy tuner/shop with that exact name, and there are not all that many of them in our general area, (but there is Evolution Performance in Aston near where you used to be, or at least still have listed in your username space).

Do you ever go to STPR up in Wellsboro in early June, or do you not give a damn about rallying?
(My older son attended PCT in Williamsport about a decade ago.)

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #186
I'd like to go to the rallying there! I've heard about it but I never remember or have time it seems. I whip my cars down dirt roads up here at 45mph+ so im down for some rally! LOL.

-Front pads are shot. of course they never LOOK shot when I check on em. brake job this weekend.
-Need a trans fluid change. maybe this weekend
-TPMS light is ON, I need the marrying tool for when I swap wheels. Winters are going back on this weekend so NBD for now.
-New wheels look and feel great. I got em on the OEM tires with tons of tread. I just touched up the chips on them today...much better.
-CEL for the O2 sensor went off...imma watch it and have the dealer know it popped up on me.

- For some reason I really wanna go to mod land after warranty is up. I'm thinking 93oct, Cobb AP with a Randy tune, depo FMIC, hard piping and HFC. #stage3bro.
I have really just been whipping this as a DD, but I'd like to maybe make it have some power on just bolt ons.

Some pics:

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #188
when i had the roof wrapped my buddy had a section of satin black and we put it on. i later put on the ecoboost logo that i got from levels? a year before and never used. no idea if they are availabe anymore.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #192
stillgot it......78k miles. got sideswiped at an intetsection last week but its getting fixed. i drive the PISS out of this car. i love it but id rather drive it than detail and clean it haha. best daily EVER.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #195
107k mi, still going! roof rack from my old SVTF fits on these cars perfectly btw.

no new mods. wacked a curb over the winter, so i had to get new wheels and a subframe and tie rod ends. need an ecu reset for the steering wheel. no ABS/ECS right now. car is still a blast to drive. still stock tune. drivers seat has a wear hole in it. bumper and hood are trashed with rock chips. i ripped the ds sideskirt off awile back, had to get some new clips. i need some new 3m adhesive for the rear part.

just living the daily life! ill drive this car till it falls apart lol its so much fun

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #197
-121k miles. Paying it off on moday. Still fun as hell.

-Have to get the sterring wheel reset today from the curb hit. $144, 1.5hr process. Yikes.

-fixed the horn today. Connection was dirty it appears.

-looking at buying an EVO VIII, one of my dream cars. A friend has one that ive been bringing back to life, and its a hella good price.

this car has been the most fun and reliable lil thing i ever owned. I will prolly get another one innthe future, but i want my EVO!

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #198
142,800mi! still going strong. didnt buy the EVO, but i still want it LOL. THIS lil car is fun :)

-oil change @142,600
-rear wheel bearing might be going...got a rotational vibration issue
-sunroof cover vibrating is annoying! lol
-roof wrap has BEEN trashed/cracked, and needs removed

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
142,800mi! still going strong. didnt buy the EVO, but i still want it LOL. THIS lil car is fun :)

-oil change @142,600
good to see you updating this thread.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
gl

-oil change @142,600
This is awesome high miles and still making you smile. I want to see mine wind up that way.