Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is murdered out still in?

Is murdered out still in?

• Yes

Votes: 49 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 101 67.3%

• Total voters
I'm half murdered out... black car, 20% tint around, black sparco wheels. I don't want to be responsible if someone rear ends me cause I have darkened (even slightly) tail lights.

CanadianST

Had no idea what "murdered out" meant but I don't mind it. A good friend of mine has done it to her Sonic LTZ. Blacked out all the chrome and went with dark tint, looks good I think!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I like those more than Rokblokz or RA. Also, they're a helluva lot cheaper.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I've seen a lot of good examples of 'murdered out' cars, but I don't think this is one of them. The only ones I prefer to see are either large luxury vehicles or performance vehicles-nothing in-between. Obviously it's only my opinion, but I think you really have to have something relatively special to back up the look.

A newly washed and waxed shiny black car is about as gorgeous as you can get, in my opinion, but a PITA to keep looking good. No thanks--been there.

I believe "murdered out," however, refers to a matte/flat black finish. THAT I don't care for.

I guess I don't know the true murdered out definition. I have a black fist and just plasti dipped the rims black. I'll be getting a tint too. I will not be doing anything else. I like that look but I'm not into the dark lights and blacking out everything.