Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race Front Mount Intercooler

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

You can buy them if you want. Just know you will pay a premium because they haven't been able to mass produce them yet. I have their radiator installed right now, I've had it for 3 months already...

If you really want it, call them, they will gladly sell you one.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
2J Racing's Drop in FMIC

[MENTION=542]joe@2j-racing[/MENTION] ....Is this going to be finally released this Oct 2015?

http://www.2j-racing.com/summer-sale-ford-fiesta/2jr-full-race-intercooler.html

"Full Race FMIC for the Fiesta ST. The largest FMIC available for the ST that requires no cutting. Direct drop in with 17 rows and less than 1psi pressure drop across the tank, its built for the street and track. We've seen over 22% reduction in intake charge temps and huge efficiency gains over stock. You're able to run more boost, longer with higher performance gains. Keep your stock crash bar"

"This is a preorder and the FMIC will release in October 2015" - $399

wp_20140613_20_38_35_pro.jpg

wp_20140613_21_00_44_pro.jpg

Please release it by September 1st!!! I finally have $$$ and can buy some parts!!! Missed every preorder and group by to date and need moar powaaaaaaa. Joe, please have mercy and fast track the item. I don't like to beg and plead but I'm like a crackhead needing their next high at this point and don't wanna be tempted to spend my money on something else.

Damn, this is awesome, it looks great and by the sound of it, it works great too. I think I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on this one plus you can't beat that price. Stage 2 here I come!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Wow. This and DHM both coming out with great parts, and already having a great reputation. +1 to you, Sir!

i would also love to know. I definitely need a catted down pipe to complete my exhaust and a FMIC to bring me a couple stages haha.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey, can the guys over at 2j chime in on how long the group buy will be open for? Thanks

Hey, can the guys over at 2j chime in on how long the group buy will be open for? Thanks
It's not a group buy. It's a pre-sale posted on their website. Seeing as this thread was started in June 2014, I wouldn't be holding out for this IC, unless you're patient...

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
It's not a group buy. It's a pre-sale posted on their website. Seeing as this thread was started in June 2014, I wouldn't be holding out for this IC, unless you're patient...
Thanks, forgot I had seen this on their site

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #57
The price will remain the same until the end of Sept, so there is plenty of time to get your order in before it goes back up.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #59
Yes I have the surface area and volume on my desk. I can post that in the morning. If I recall .. 2J is 400.xx in squared.. vs 278 in squared OEM

Joe I think 2J is going to be my go to for all my breathing mods. Your radiator has been a god send for the over the top temps I see at my local track and I'm eyeballing your FMIC and Downpipe. Do you guys have charge pipes as well?