Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race Front Mount Intercooler

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I always wanted a race intercooler but didn't want to replace the crash bar. This just suits my needs a bit better than the DHM factory fit IC. I plan on going big turbo so always planned to get one eventually
Oh okay. That makes sense. Race definitely seems to be the way to go then.

Is this still planned to be released next month? I'm going to put my order in next week.

also, do you have any pics with the bumper installed?

Well after installing the 2j intake I can honestly say I'm a fan! :D and will be getting the intercooler soon but first is the mtune. Joe you should have an option of 2j putting there name painted on the intercooler kind like mountune does. I wouldn't be afraid to show 2j as I go down the road ;)

Not sure what to do here... $400 would buy enough groceries to keep me alive for a few months... Live long or live fast [scratch]???

When i ordered the cowl intake, it also said "In stock" and still waited a couple weeks. May want to call and check if you are in a hurry.

Newbie speaking here.. If I have this intercooler, 2j intake and Cobb charge pipes could I run cobbs ots stage 2 tune and be fine. Or get a protune to max my gains with huge intercooler instead off cobbs? Thanks!

Newbie speaking here.. If I have this intercooler, 2j intake and Cobb charge pipes could I run cobbs ots stage 2 tune and be fine. Or get a protune to max my gains with huge intercooler instead off cobbs? Thanks!
Yes, all Cobb "requires" to run OTS stage 2 is an aftermarket intercooler. But, as you say, protune will net you the biggest gains.

With a large intercooler like this, are there any negatives? such as building boost slower or any off the line / low rpm effects?
I have been torn between this piece and the mtc model from uk which is considerably smaller..

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Update: just got off the phone with Brock at 2J a few mins ago. He told me the cores are coming in next week or so. Once they come in they're going to send emails with ETA's