Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race Front Mount Intercooler

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

My apologies if I havent reached out to each of you directly - we've been speaking to everyone on the list. But to recap, the version we finished, which was slightly larger than the original design, we test fit on our '14 FiST with no issue. Before we began shipping I brought in a 2015 FiST to check for fitment, in picture. And it wouldnt clear. We even tried to shift the crash brace and no luck. It was different than my test car but about 8-10mm - less depth. So we revised the design and will have these out in the next 2-3 weeks, before the end of the month. Its unfortunately but when you are trying to run something that large inside the sturdy crash brace, there are bound to be issues.
Looks great, can't wait!

My apologies if I havent reached out to each of you directly - we've been speaking to everyone on the list. But to recap, the version we finished, which was slightly larger than the original design, we test fit on our '14 FiST with no issue. Before we began shipping I brought in a 2015 FiST to check for fitment, in picture. And it wouldnt clear. We even tried to shift the crash brace and no luck. It was different than my test car but about 8-10mm - less depth. So we revised the design and will have these out in the next 2-3 weeks, before the end of the month. Its unfortunately but when you are trying to run something that large inside the sturdy crash brace, there are bound to be issues.
Since mine is a 2014 can you just ship me a new version of the one that has been fitting the entire time?

Well, I think I've waited just about long enough. I am giving this until the end of the month and if nothing is said or done before then I will cancel my order.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Update: called today and spoke with Dre. He said they are being wrapped up and should ship out sometime next week. Hopefully this is it!

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #132
Thank you for everyone's patience and I finished the last intercooler today! They are all shipping out tomorrow. Thank you again!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
What do u mean by 'last intercooler' like the last batch for the pre orders or? I bought mine yesterday. Does that mean I'm in this batch or?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Two questions popped into my head now that this is finally getting on the market. Both questions regard the top portion of the intercooler...

1.) How does air flow through it it's blocked by the crash beam, and;
2.) Is there a deflector inside that directs air to the top portion?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Two questions popped into my head now that this is finally getting on the market. Both questions regard the top portion of the intercooler...

1.) How does air flow through it it's blocked by the crash beam, and;
2.) Is there a deflector inside that directs air to the top portion?
This!

Damn, I didn't even give it a thought, bought it solely based on price.