Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Here's a list of lowered Fiesta ST pictures I've compiled from everyone that posted pictures of their suspension on the forum, please feel free to share any additional photos of your car.

Fiesta ST BC Racing Custom Coilovers

Fiesta ST Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers

Fiesta ST H&R Coilovers

Fiesta ST H&R Springs

Fiesta ST Eibach Pro-Kit Springs

Fiesta ST Mountune Springs

Fiesta ST Cobb Springs

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It sounds like copies to me.

Mountune springs are made by Eibach.
There is no way they could be sold that cheap unless the seller is just dumping them.

I have had cheap springs before and they are usually made in certain Asian countries.
The steel is not of the highest quality and they sag over time.

I hope they work well for you and that I am wrong.

Dave

Dave

I don't have the exact measurements in front of me but I brought the front down a good bit. it slightly tucks tire, I had to be mindful cause I run 16x8's with 205/45/16 falken rt-615's for the track. the rear is right at the top of the tire. so it has a minor rake. not much. but just enough to be aggressively stanced and functional. I will try and find my measurements tonight

Heres my car on Eibach Pro Kit. 205/45/17. Springs I don't think have settle yet with only 30km on them. Kit gave me a full 1" in the front and the .08 advertised in the rear, but I think will settle a hair more.