Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is your favorite Fiesta ST Color Combo?

What is your favorite Fiesta ST Color Combo?

• Performance Blue with Charcoal Black Seats

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Performance Blue with Smoke Storm Recaro Seats

Votes: 43 12.9%
  • Performance Blue with Molten Orange Recaro Seats

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Green Envy with Charcoal Black Seats

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Green Envy with Smoke Storm Recaro Seats

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • Green Envy with Molten Orange Recaro Seats

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Race Red with Charcoal Black Seats

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Race Red with Smoke Storm Recaro Seats

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Race Red with Molten Orange Recaro Seats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Molten Orange with Charcoal Black Seats

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Molten Orange with Smoke Storm Recaro Seats

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • Molten Orange with Molten Orange Recaro Seats

Votes: 58 17.4%
  • Ingot Silver with Charcoal Black Seats

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Ingot Silver with Smoke Storm Recaro Seats

• Ingot Silver with Molten Orange Recaro Seats

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Oxford White with Charcoal Black Seats

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Oxford White with Smoke Storm Recaro Seats

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • Oxford White with Molten Orange Recaro Seats

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • Tuxedo Black with Charcoal Black Seats

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • Tuxedo Black with Smoke Storm Recaro Seats

Votes: 22 6.6%
  • Tuxedo Black Molten Orange Recaro Seats

• Total voters
The Molten orange on molten orange looks great IMO,

I wish I could have gotten that option with my FiST,

but I settled for the Charcoal instead [:p]

I really wanted white, but all they had was black. They gave me a good deal on it so I just bought the black.

I'm happy with the 16' Kona Blue w/black standard seats I just bought. I couldn't live with the Recaros on a daily driver.

20170201_124238-1008x756.jpg FB_IMG_1489986899767-540x360.jpg

Definitely Molten Orange with Molten Orange Recaros....was what I wanted... happy with what I got which was Magnetic Metallic with Molten Orange Recaros, which wasn't on the list...

If I could do it all again I'd buy Magnetic Metallic with Molten Orange Recaros. Still love my Oxford White with Smoke Storm Recaros.. but that Magnetic..

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Orange Spice Smoke Storm Recaros . Previously wanted Magnetic but when I saw Orange Spice in person in the sunlight it made the Magneitc look pretty normal and ordinary.

Green Envy with Molten Orange Recaro Seats
Was that actually a thing? [confuse]

I personally love Green Envy and would have loved to get a used FiST in that color so it would match my GHIG Mustang but the deals on new ones were just too good. Of whats currently on sale, I think the Orange Spice/Molten Orange can't be beat and my vote will have to go to that.

My favorite colors Combo are...Oxford white with red and black Recaros.
Unfortunately, when i picked up mine, the only available Combo was Frozen White with grey and black Recaros..[:(]

I think tuxedo black with 18" sparco'z wheels. All windows blacked out. With 6 1200lumans green amber let'z running along the bottom rail. With ceramic wax job. And a bunch of bolt one'z. For a little ford. I alway'z. Get major complament'z. Everyone that makes eye contact with it. Stay'z something about it. I bought this car for my 17yr old daughter. Was able to do a bunch of upgrades. And now I don't look forward to giving it to her.lol I think I will sell my truck and purchase meself the focus rs or st.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I originally wanted a white, but they only had a silver on the lot, which was my 2nd choice. So glad I did because I've not seen another silver one in the LA area in the last 7yrs! Car is all silver and black and had I got the white, I would have gone for red for the extras, wheels, decals etc.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Mike, my wife had a black Focus before her current car. I hate black cars and have never bought one. They look great if you leave them in your garage and don't get them scratched!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Mike, my wife had a black Focus before her current car. I hate black cars and have never bought one. They look great if you leave them in your garage and don't get them scratched!
You buy Black cars when you want to do a wrap because the underhood goes with any color. Otherwise having owned a Black car before Black is just a pain in the ass . You have to wash the damn things every single week.

You buy Black cars when you want to do a wrap because the underhood goes with any color. Otherwise having owned a Black car before Black is just a pain in the ass . You have to wash the damn things every single week.
i feel this on so many levels.
i cant tell if its my pearl shining through, or its actually dirty sometimes