Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Rally Sport Exhaust by MRT

jluust

From what the pictures look like it seems to be a stainless steel muffler/resonator delete for almost 800 dollars. I have muffler/resonator delete and it sounds the same. Only the deletes cost me $90.

Sounds to raspy and fart can ish. Would sound at home on a 1000 $ honda. I need something that adds a smooth lower tone. Something in the vr6 tone.and yes I know its a v6 but that tone is sexy. Just my opinion.
VR6 is not a V6. I had one and they do sound sexy, especially with a Magnaflow. Shame how slow they are though.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Seeing as this car is German built, I'd like to hear something along the lines of a VW GTi.

Just to clarify, YOUR Antipodes versions may be built in Deutschland, our North American versions are not. [wink]

(But I understand what you're requesting.)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Wow thanks for the pointless technicality correction, it's a V/Inline hybrid, nobody cares though. there is still a slight V to its configuration and people will call it a V engine forever. making the comment you did without providing a correction waste of your time and mine. You can't just show up to a conversation and say "You're wrong" and leave.

Wow thanks for the pointless technicality correction, it's a V/Inline hybrid, nobody cares though. there is still a slight V to its configuration and people will call it a V engine forever. making the comment you did without providing a correction waste of your time and mine. You can't just show up to a conversation and say "You're wrong" and leave.
LOL calm down, you'll live longer.