Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

how many have you seen on the road?

I started researching this car when introduced. I finally bought one a little over a month ago. I have only seen two on the road. I did go to a scca race and saw 4 in one day including mine. Have you seen many?
I love mine.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
1 on the last day i was in Delaware. Black like mine. Was there for 4 months. And ive seen 0 since ive been back home.

CanadianST

Never seen a single one till I went to Gagetown for work, been here a week and there's two others here (they're both stock though [neener] )

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I saw one on the road the day that I bought mine, but that was it. Any other time was at a meet.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I live in one of the most densely populated suburbs of Loa Angeles.
Except for get meets that we have planed I have never seen one in the wild.

Dave

I started researching this car when introduced. I finally bought one a little over a month ago. I have only seen two on the road. I did go to a scca race and saw 4 in one day including mine. Have you seen many?
I love mine.
I've only seen 3 on the road in Sydney not including mine because I'm still waiting for it lol.

I see 2 Focus STs on my way to work every day, a yellow one and a black one. We always pass each other at nearly the same spot every day. A Blue Fiesta ST drives by my work every other day or so but I have never seen him out beyond that. The only other one I have seen is an orange one being test driven. I test drove the same one. We have 3 major Ford dealers in a 10 mile radius. The one has the orange one, one has a black one, and the other has never had one.

So I go outside to enjoy the weather today and lo and behold in my old parking space at my previous condo is sitting a silver Fiesta ST. I am no longer the first one in my neighborhood to have one now. I hate waiting for mine to get here.

0 on the road, always getting tricked by Focus ST's, until I see the ST badge on the right side.

I saw a black one parked in the apartment complex across from my work. Almost wanted to start knocking on doors to meet the badass who drives it.

I live right by Modbargains, still waiting to see Nick (@bluebomber) around town. I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!

I pass by eight of them on the way to work sitting at the dealership... like caged puppies... so sad.

i have seen another molten orange FiST and a race red FiST on the same day on my way back from work a couple weeks ago, but have yet to see them again today i saw a black FiST on my way home from work. makes me wonder where they are coming from???

HaveBlue83

I got word some dude was scoping mine outside at my work. he stopped, got out and looked at it, drove away and came back when i went outside to see. we talked, he came inside, and I sold him a rifle LOL. base model black one. I saw that one and a Molten orange one at the dealer and that's IT since they were released. mines not stock looking so he was gawking pretty hard lol

I've seen one. Didn't recognize it in the rearview honestly, but once the throttle opened up as he passed, I knew what it was.