Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Weighted Shift Knobs

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
I would be nice to see color matched to the rest of the available colors for our cars. Like the performance blue, molten orange, and all the rest. I wouldn't say make a batch of each, just give the option for a special orders in those specific colors.
Cool! I'll pass that along! Thank you for the feedback!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
I would be nice to see color matched to the rest of the available colors for our cars. Like the performance blue, molten orange, and all the rest. I wouldn't say make a batch of each, just give the option for a special orders in those specific colors.
Cool! I'll pass that along! Thank you for the feedback!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Round 270g Weighted Shift Knobs are back in stock and ready to ship!

I got one of the ovals, wish I could have gone with one of the rounds. They're weren't in stock when I ordered my oval one.

It forces me to cup it from the side as opposed to grab it from the top. I think the round one would suit me better personally. The fit and finish of the knob is superb though.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Oh I see. That does make sense. How's the height of the knob? I have the Cobb knob and love the height compared to stock. Doesn't feel like I'm reaching for 5 as much now.

It probably lifts it around 0.25 to 0.5 inches. It really helps so I don't have to reach as much now. We just need a short shift plate now.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
Oh I see. That does make sense. How's the height of the knob? I have the Cobb knob and love the height compared to stock. Doesn't feel like I'm reaching for 5 as much now.
So here's a pics showing the e knobs lined up with OEM, showing relative height to each other! Hope this helps!

DSC_4372 copy by Boomba_Racing, on Flickr

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
It probably lifts it around 0.25 to 0.5 inches. It really helps so I don't have to reach as much now. We just need a short shift plate now.
We're working on that! They're being machined as we speak! I'll have pics up as soon as they're done, but here's a teaser for now!

DSC_9909 copy by Boomba_Racing, on Flickr

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I just received my oval knob from Boomba today. It's nice and I like it. Boy, this thing has some weight to it, lol. I do, however, wish it would sit down over the reverse lockout a little more ( maybe 2-3 mm more). Other than that, though, it's great. Love the feel of it. I will be installing the solid bushings from Boomba and a Mountune Short shift bracket next week.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
I just received my oval knob from Boomba today. It's nice and I like it. Boy, this thing has some weight to it, lol. I do, however, wish it would sit down over the reverse lockout a little more ( maybe 2-3 mm more). Other than that, though, it's great. Love the feel of it. I will be installing the solid bushings from Boomba and a Mountune Short shift bracket next week.
Great to hear! We really appreciate the input! Thank you for choosing Boomba. Let us know when you're ready for the bushings. We have plenty in stock! Also, our own short shift bracket for the the Fiesta ST should be available soon!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I already bought the bushings from you guys, lol. Received them with the knob ;-)

Picked mine up in person and threw it on Monday night. Has a great feel to it. I went with the lighter one.

Sorry for the bad pic

Installed mine in front of my mailbox before heading off to work. It took about 20 seconds to do. I went with the 270 and it feels very nice. That little bit of added weight makes the shifts feel great. I especially like not having any type of pattern that I need to line up, I'm a little OCD with that type of thing.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #40
Installed mine in front of my mailbox before heading off to work. It took about 20 seconds to do. I went with the 270 and it feels very nice. That little bit of added weight makes the shifts feel great. I especially like not having any type of pattern that I need to line up, I'm a little OCD with that type of thing.
Us too! lol Glad ur diggin it! Thanks for choosing Boomba!