Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Weighted Shift Knobs

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Don't plan on doing the boomba short shift? Since you'll have the shifter apart anyway for the bushings, thought maybe it would be a good opportunity.
And to be honest, mrtn, I hadn't even considered it. I thought the Boomba kit and mountune kit were equivalent, not complimentary mods. I get that they are installed in different places, but isn't the point of both to reduce travel? I've done that (with warranty coverage) by getting the mountune kit. I've raised the overall height by getting the taller, oval knob.

I didn't think I needed the Boomba kit, too. Adjustability is really cool, but I'm very happy with what mountune did with theirs.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
Thursday night bump! These are literally flying off the shelves!

mrtn

If I didn't already have one Id get one! I love it. Don't have the shift pattern plate tho... What is that for?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
If I didn't already have one Id get one! I love it. Don't have the shift pattern plate tho... What is that for?
Yes what about that plate ... I like that idea as I have it on my screen thanks to MK here but that one looks neat ...

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #88
Send us a PM with your address. If you've bought a knob in the past without the plate, we'll send one out to you if you want one!

Sweet. Pm sent.. now what is it for? lol decoration?
LOL - It's for people who don't know the shift pattern for your car since your knob is blank. A valet for example. Stick it somewhere on the plastic surrounding your shifter boot, driver side or top whatever your preference, or not, all up to you.

mrtn

LOL - It's for people who don't know the shift pattern for your car since your knob is blank. A valet for example. Stick it somewhere on the plastic surrounding your shifter boot, driver side or top whatever your preference, or not, all up to you.
Ah I see... If someone can't figure out the shift pattern in my car I don't think I want them driving it anyway.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #94
No, its not as big as a coaster lol. It's a very small piece that you can stick somewhere in your interior if you need to indicate to someone the position of your gears.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Are there other color/Design shift knobs in the works? Would love a red ball...