Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Battery Tie-Down

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #101
Just wanted to bump this thread and let you guys know that I have more of the battery tie downs in stock.

Installed the Battery Tie-Down today. Looks great in the engine compartment and excellent craftsmanship! Thanks No-Pistons! [emoji122][emoji106]

Installed the Battery Tie-Down today. Looks great in the engine compartment and excellent craftsmanship! Thanks No-Pistons! [emoji122][emoji106]

Looks good, should cut a piece of a red Dixie cup and make the ST logo red though [emoji106]????

Haha...I knew someone would mention the red ST logo...[emoji2] Actually, I was thinking about it and will probably take your advice and end up doing it! [emoji106]

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #112
I am currently out of stock on the battery tie downs. Unfortunately I also do not have an ETA when I'll do more.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #113
Alright, quick update for those of you who are waiting for a battery tie down. I picked up the stainless sheet and should start cutting next week hopefully. I'll update/send out PMs when they are done.

In the mean time, I have 6 battery tie downs cut out from plain stainless steel (non grained/brushed). I know some of you like to paint or powdercoat, so these will be perfect for that since the finish isn't perfect or anything special (I just scuffed if up a little). $30 shipped. Just PM me if you want one of these.
IMG_4008.JPG

Alright, quick update for those of you who are waiting for a battery tie down. I picked up the stainless sheet and should start cutting next week hopefully. I'll update/send out PMs when they are done.

In the mean time, I have 6 battery tie downs cut out from plain stainless steel (non grained/brushed). I know some of you like to paint or powdercoat, so these will be perfect for that since the finish isn't perfect or anything special (I just scuffed if up a little). $30 shipped. Just PM me if you want one of these.
View attachment 9187
Hooray!! Please send me a PM for one when it's ready! Just made my day man!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #116
Ok the Fiesta ST battery tie downs are back in stock! I sent out a bunch of PMs to those of you who were waiting for one. If you didn't receive a PM for whatever reason, just PM me back and let me know.

- Grained / Brushed finished Battery Tie down : $36 shipped for USPS First Class, $39 shipped for USPS Priority mail, or $43 USD shipped to Canada

- Plain / Scruffed-up finish (perfect for painting) Battery Tie down: $30 shipped for USPS First Class, $33 shipped for USPS Priority mail, or $37 USD shipped to Canada

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #118
Ok the Fiesta ST battery tie downs are back in stock! I sent out a bunch of PMs to those of you who were waiting for one. If you didn't receive a PM for whatever reason, just PM me back and let me know.

- Grained / Brushed finished Battery Tie down : $36 shipped for USPS First Class, $39 shipped for USPS Priority mail, or $43 USD shipped to Canada

- Plain / Scruffed-up finish (perfect for painting) Battery Tie down: $30 shipped for USPS First Class, $33 shipped for USPS Priority mail, or $37 USD shipped to Canada

I have a few more left of the Plain scruffed-up battery tie downs. Perfect for those of you who want to paint or powder coat yours. I'm going to knock $5 off, so now they are only $25 shipped for USPS First Class, $28 shipped for USPS Priority mail, or $32 USD shipped to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.