Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woem`s beaST

Orderd my FiST back in april and am close to the date that it will arrive at the dealer (9th of july) so i thought let me start a threard already

Specs of my Fist:

2014 Fiesta ST2
Spirit/Performance Blue
Design package ( rado grey rims, red calipers, scuff plates with ligthning)
Comfort package ( tinted windows, power button)
Quicklear front window
Automatic headlights and wipers
Premium Sony nav

OP
W
Thread Starter #2
ordered updates:

short antenne

sprayed parts

Osram hyper blue

chromium side repeaters

chromium repeater

Philips reverse light

32gb Sandisk Cruzer Fit

footrest

bonnet lifter

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
plans:

- mountune stage 1 or perhaps in the near future stage 2 (if they ever release it...)
- mountune quick shift
- mountune induction hose
- pioneer ts wx110
- Tec AS2 gunmetal
- dewipered rear plate
- front splitter
- eibach springs

OP
W
Thread Starter #5
there is a part of me that just want to say fy 2 the waranty and get a big intercooler; itg induction kit; scorpion full exhaust and custom mapping
and an other part that just wants to keep the waranty in check thats why i probably just go with the mountune stuff...

CanadianST

there is a part of me that just want to say fy 2 the waranty and get a big intercooler; itg induction kit; scorpion full exhaust and custom mapping
and an other part that just wants to keep the waranty in check thats why i probably just go with the mountune stuff...
I was in the same boat as you at first....but a quick glance at the mods in my sig will give you an idea what path I took haha

OP
W
Thread Starter #9
Finaly got my beaST this week and im so happy, but it was a bit lost in the moment because I just know that I will become father by february next year :) but here are some first pics