Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Sadly not much to add on mine (yet) maybe I was the first custom order of 2014
The longest Ive seen for a custom order is about 2 months..you should have yours by early Feb.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Sadly not much to add on mine (yet) maybe I was the first custom order of 2014

Order Date: January 2 2014
Vin. Issued TBD
Window sticker available TBD
Build Date: TBD
Loaded to train: TBD
Delivery Date: TBD
Exterior: Performance Blue
Interior: Storm Grey
Options: Recaros only
It will be here before you know it :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The normal for orders has been a honest 10 to 12 weeks anything earlier is Gravey . Once you get a vin and then a build date it goes fast.. Then you forget all that once you drive off the lot.. Yes it's "That" good :) post up as much as you need to pass the time till then like I did while waiting my 7.5 months ... Lol

STooge

I used that and it was awesome. Its hard to understand some of the city names as you're tracking it and sometimes it goes some weird directions haha but it is pretty cool to track it as it goes.

Order Date: October 30th, 2013
Receive Vin: December 26th, 2013
Build Date: February 10th, 2014
ETA: March 10th, 2014

Was told by my Ford Dealership that Ford ran out of Recaro seats which is why it took 2 months to get a build day and I won't be getting the car for another two months still. Did anyone else's take over 4 (almost 5) months to get? Wondering how in the world Ford "runs out" of Recaro seats.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
3.5 months here From the time Ford started building them.. 7.5 months from the day the dealer took my deposit and held it till my car showed up ;)

Running out of Recaros is news to me.
I know this sounds bad, but I'm trying to figure out if maybe the dealership didn't place the order when they said they did. I was there when we built the car in the computer then he sent it and sent the order off, but I don't know if there were any steps the dealership had to do after that. And considering they forgot to deposit our deposit for a month, I'm a little worried they forgot other steps too. Just sounds a little fishy they would run out of the seats they offer..

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I know this sounds bad, but I'm trying to figure out if maybe the dealership didn't place the order when they said they did. I was there when we built the car in the computer then he sent it and sent the order off, but I don't know if there were any steps the dealership had to do after that. And considering they forgot to deposit our deposit for a month, I'm a little worried they forgot other steps too. Just sounds a little fishy they would run out of the seats they offer..
Did you get a DORA the day you signed the deal with the dealer ? its a list of the car as you and they ordered it
Would look something like this
CNGP530 VEHICLE ORDER CONFIRMATION xx/xx/13 xx:xx:31

==> _________ ________________________________________ Dealer: Fxxxxx

2014 FIESTA NA Tag: 000X000 Page: 1 of 1

Order No: 1000 Priority: 10 Order Type: X Price Level: 415

Ord Code: 400A Cust/Flt Name: Mxxxxxxxx PO Number:

P4G 5-DR HATCH ST $21400 64K 17" PRM PNT WHL $375

L1 PERFORMNCE BLUE FUEL CHARGE

C RECARO LEATHER PRICED DORA NC

Y SMOKE STORM ADV ASSESSMENT

400A EQUIP GRP DEST AND DELIV 795

58H .SONY/SAT/SYNC NC TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 24565

99X .1.6L GTDI ENG NC TOTAL 24565

44M .6-SPD MAN TRANS NC

TBZ .205/40/R17 W NC

FRT LICENSE BKT NC X PLAN

18R RECARO PAKCAGE 1995

.HEATED SEATS

.DUAL PW HTD MIR

41H ENG BLOCK HEAT NC

425 50 STATE EMISS NC

Did you get a DORA the day you signed the deal with the dealer ? its a list of the car as you and they ordered it
Would look something like this
Yes, I got something similar. It was a list of the features we got, and an estimated price written on it. It looked kind of like old style typing text. I will look at it again later tonight and see what information it has on it.

Order Date: October 30th, 2013
Receive Vin: December 26th, 2013
Build Date: February 10th, 2014
ETA: March 10th, 2014

Was told by my Ford Dealership that Ford ran out of Recaro seats which is why it took 2 months to get a build day and I won't be getting the car for another two months still. Did anyone else's take over 4 (almost 5) months to get? Wondering how in the world Ford "runs out" of Recaro seats.
Yeah that is odd, I ordered 9 weeks after you and my car is being built 1 week after yours.

Order Date: Sept 10, 2013
Build Date December 2, 2013
Delivery Date: January 10, 2014
White with Smoke Storm Interior/Recaro seats
Sunroof
Nav
Rado Wheels