Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nah I was just lucky my dealer had the allocations.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
So how long was the wait with Priority 1?
My order was very long winded and there were a few hiccups with my first order. But the Priority 1 order was placed on Sept 23rd and my ST arrived Nov 9th.

Alright finally got my delivery date.
Ordered: 12/2/2013
Build Date: 3/4/2014
Delivery ETA: 4/4-4/10/2014
Feels like I have an unusually long wait but the car will make it here eventually.

Order Date: 1/2
Vin. Issued: 1/9
Window sticker available 1/31/2014 11:30 PM
Build Date: 2/17/14 confirmed on ETIS
Loaded to train: TBD
Projected Customer delivery per Ford: 3/10 (update 2/12)
Delivery Date: TBD
Exterior: Performance Blue
Interior: Storm Grey
Options: Recaros only
Fast track continues, car was built yesterday

Was your car one of the early builds? Oh I see...ordered in December...there was a long wait that month for the holidays from what I remember
But 3 months is loco...I can't wait that long...noooo way [having random spasms and twitches]

My dealer has proven to be pretty awesome with this order, I will call them by the end of the week to see if it is loaded for transport.
You must be psyched....I have to keep myself from looking at the calendar...April seems like it's in different galaxy

You must be psyched....I have to keep myself from looking at the calendar...April seems like it's in different galaxy
Yeah it's getting pretty real now. Think I will have to get snow tires right away as it's just not going to be warm enough yet.

Yeah it's getting pretty real now. Think I will have to get snow tires right away as it's just not going to be warm enough yet.
That is the one and only reason I am glad my car gets delivered in the spring...I don't have to shell out the clams for a winter wheel package right away

Zugtug

Hey Guys

I've been reading this forum for a while but posting for the first time! I'm looking at some of these order/build dates and wondering if something is really off with my order =(

I placed the order on Nov 23, 2013 and didn't receive a VIN until Jan 15ish 2014 (3FADP4GX6EM209082). As of today Feb 20th I still can't view my window sticker/see a build date on ETIS using the information Rodmoe provided in his tracking thread. I called my dealership yesterday but the salesman said that the car still shows as "in-production" but as far as I can tell it doesn't even have a build date yet! Is this strange or pretty much standard? I purchased the vehicle in Calgary Alberta and was quoted 8-10 weeks, but currently I'm in week 14 of waiting hence wanting to hear some opinions!

Looks like your dealer maybe didn't have allotment for a while as the vin is about 4000 units past my order which got built this week.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Hey Guys

I've been reading this forum for a while but posting for the first time! I'm looking at some of these order/build dates and wondering if something is really off with my order =(

I placed the order on Nov 23, 2013 and didn't receive a VIN until Jan 15ish 2014 (3FADP4GX6EM209082). As of today Feb 20th I still can't view my window sticker/see a build date on ETIS using the information Rodmoe provided in his tracking thread. I called my dealership yesterday but the salesman said that the car still shows as "in-production" but as far as I can tell it doesn't even have a build date yet! Is this strange or pretty much standard? I purchased the vehicle in Calgary Alberta and was quoted 8-10 weeks, but currently I'm in week 14 of waiting hence wanting to hear some opinions!
Sometimes like mine it took almost a week for it to pop up in Etis after it was built then over 3 weeks to ship out .. And when i ordered my 2011 GT the window sticker didn['t show up till the week of the build.. so fear not it will be made and you will get it soon.. sometimes it takes a while for these thing to show up on the interweb..

Sometimes like mine it took almost a week for it to pop up in Etis after it was built then over 3 weeks to ship out .. And when i ordered my 2011 GT the window sticker didn['t show up till the week of the build.. so fear not it will be made and you will get it soon.. sometimes it takes a while for these thing to show up on the interweb..
I smell me some gas monkey