Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
What I don't like is the Factory takes a 2 week end of year Holiday then they (FORD) idles the plant for a week do to slow Fiesta Sales (or so I heard) so thats 3 weeks on No movement on the Fiesta line till its back and running .. my bitch is why can't the dealer tell you that or better yet why can't they continue to build SOLD units.. like maybe one shift a day or something.. really makes my shake my head sometimes... [dunno] [screwy]

I'm with you on this. I ordered Oct 30th and ddidn't get a build date until Dec 26th. It got built February 13th and I should get it on march 10th. That's a four and a half month wait... And the dealership didn't tell me when you order they have to get approved to get it or something. There is some sort of allotment for how many they can order or how long each dealer has to wait. They just said ford ran out of Recaros which is BS because no one else heard of that.

Alright finally got my delivery date.
Ordered: 12/2/2013
Build Date: 3/4/2014
Delivery ETA: 4/4-4/10/2014
Feels like I have an unusually long wait but the car will make it here eventually.
By the time mine gets here it'll have been almost 5 months. So I'm right there with you.

Sadly not much to add on mine (yet) maybe I was the first custom order of 2014

Order Date: 1/2
Vin. Issued: 1/9
Window sticker available 1/31/2014 11:30 PM
Build Date: 2/17/14 confirmed on ETIS
Loaded to train: 2/21 estimated as it is already in Aguascalientes
Projected Customer delivery per Ford: 3/14 (update 2/24)
Delivery Date: TBD
Exterior: Performance Blue
Interior: Storm Grey
Options: Recaros only
Just updated mine, it is on the move.

My order has come a long way after what seemed like a very long initial wait.
Order Date: 12/18
Received VIN: 2/3
Window Sticker was available on 2/17
Car was built 2/25

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Important Fiesta Dates[table="width: 500, class: grid, align: left"]
[tr]
[td]Last Date to Order[/td]
[td]First Date to Order[/td]
[td]Scheduling Begins[/td]
[td]Production Begins[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2014's[/td]
[td]2015's[/td]
[td]2015's[/td]
[td]2015's[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2/28/2014[/td]
[td]3/15/2014[/td]
[td]4/17/2014[/td]
[td]6/2/2014[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ordered mine 2/25/2014 (seems like i'm one of the lasts to order a 2014?)
Can't wait to receive the FiST

Lots of info now 3/3/14

Order Date: 1/2
Vin. Issued: 1/9
Window sticker available 1/31/2014 11:30 PM
Build Date: 2/17/14 confirmed on ETIS
Loaded to train: 2/21 estimated as its off the train as of 3/1/14
Projected Customer delivery per Ford: 3/14 (update 2/24)
Delivery Date: TBD
Exterior: Performance Blue
Interior: Storm Grey
Options: Recaros only
Train ride is over and it is waiting to be trucked to the dealer (about 90 miles away)

I placed my order on October 28th, 2013 and still have not received a build date or delivery date, not even a VIN #.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? This is getting ridiculous.

Ordered in Newmarket, Ontario.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Well you may as well toss out the month of Dec as counting since the factory was idle for 3 of the 4 weeks . You should get a VIN pretty soon..

So jealous...good for you man!
Thanks just wish it would warm up here. Dealer said 7-10 days still as its a pretty big location that offloads cars from the trains. Its actually not far from where I work but I have decided to NOT go drive by it to stalk my car.

I ordered on Feb 3 and nothing so far...patience is a virtue I am told...oh well, at least the streets will be clean when I get me car

What does your dealer tell you when you ask about it? They are only building MY14 for 3 more months.
When I talked to them last, he said it still had the first status when they made the order back in October though it was expected to build in February and ship in March. My worry is that they haven't given me a VIN or any solid dates.

Pretty sure you should have a VIN by now otherwise I don't know how it could ever be scheduled. It is sadly too late to order a MY14 anymore so I think you are stuck waiting and hopefully you will get something. If anyone is in the midwest hit me up for info on my dealer. I will be looking at 9 weeks order to delivery which is amazing considering how long everyone else seems to be getting.