Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

June 2014 Fiesta of the Month Winner - Matcannibal

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Matcannibal
Year of Vehicle: 2013
Color of Vehicle: Silk White

Current Modifications
  • MP215 kit by Mountune
  • Silicone induction hose by Mountune
  • OZ Racing 18" Wheels

Future Modifications
Alloy Intercooler Upgrade by Mountune and TripleR front spoiler.

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I've always loved sports models produced by Ford since the 80's. Then license pocket, I owned a Fiesta ST mk1 and after a faboulus Focus RS mk1. Both efficient and really fun to drive cars. Naturally when the new Fiesta ST was produced last year, with its great look and its turbo, I wanted to taste it....Today I'm not disappointed, on road or on track, this car is fantastic.

Damn, dude's already winning contests that won't happen until 2015!

Just playin, congrats man! Didn't even get the 5 bonus votes and still cleaned up shop.

Congratulations I actually had a hard time choosing between Matcannibal and Sickesss-ST I voted the later because the subtle exterior changes were nice. Matcannibal the stance of your car and white wheels go off.

User Name: Matcannibal
Year of Vehicle: 2013
Color of Vehicle: Silk White

Current Modifications
  • MP215 kit by Mountune
  • Silicone induction hose by Mountune
  • OZ Racing 18" Wheels

Future Modifications
Alloy Intercooler Upgrade by Mountune and TripleR front spoiler.

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I've always loved sports models produced by Ford since the 80's. Then license pocket, I owned a Fiesta ST mk1 and after a faboulus Focus RS mk1. Both efficient and really fun to drive cars. Naturally when the new Fiesta ST was produced last year, with its great look and its turbo, I wanted to taste it....Today I'm not disappointed, on road or on track, this car is fantastic.
Nice car for sure, white is my favorite color and what I will order as soon as possible. Local dealer has several 2014 and 2015 Fiesta ST coming and Since there is no change to speak of, I'll settle for the 2014 in white with the black cloth interior. No options needed, comes already with enough bells and wissels, I do not fit the Ricardo seats. Dad retired with Ford working as a millwright, so they gave him the Z plain and all of our family can use his Z plain also. $2300.00 off with the Z plain and $500.00 off From Ford also. Right now they have that 0% 72 month finance.

That and I had my old 2007 Cobalt se for a trade and bought it for $2000 and the dealer added $500.00 to that price also. So at $4,900.91 off the $22,200 out the door price and financed $15,300.91 out the door. Tax is $592.91 and title $16.50 + =$609.42 = $15,910.41 grand total and drive off, cause I called my insurance and ask the price and dropped the Cobalt It would only be $37.43.00 extra each month. So that is what I will pay and this price is good for one month.