Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST BOV adapter

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

C. love

add one of these plus add an intake and your car will sound like it has a HKS super sequential BOV.

although kinda late in the discuasion. Ive ran a similar bov spacer on my car since about FEB 14 no issues at all. Any one that had or has concerns I can put those to rest. No lack of performance, no idle stumbles or stumbles when coming to a stop/letting of throttle(like say a MAF car) just the loud ricey PSSSHHHHH

or in my case it sounds like flipper makin love which only occurred after I installed an intake.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #102
add one of these plus add an intake and your car will sound like it has a HKS super sequential BOV.

although kinda late in the discuasion. Ive ran a similar bov spacer on my car since about FEB 14 no issues at all. Any one that had or has concerns I can put those to rest. No lack of performance, no idle stumbles or stumbles when coming to a stop/letting of throttle(like say a MAF car) just the loud ricey PSSSHHHHH

or in my case it sounds like flipper makin love which only occurred after I installed an intake.
LOL

Thank you for your input and for choosing Boomba!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You will need to work from under the car.
Jack stands would be required for safety.

Dave

Anyway to install this without jack stands? I want to order a BOV but I don't have any car stands available right now >.<
If you have one of those fancy garages with the hole in the floors then I suppose, but I think that cost way more than a jackstand. Or if you weigh less than me and are thinner (highly unlikely) you might be able to go under your car (NOT ADVISABLE, DO NOT ATTEMPT).

C. love

its best to pull off passenger wheel, the plastic splash guard for the pulleys. then access from the side through wheel well. Jackstands are like 25 bucks id buy some

Just installed mine last night! Sounds great, but goes off EVERY single time I let off the gas, even light throttle. Feels like a little too much for me, but I'll run it for a little while and see if it grows on me.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #108
Just installed mine last night! Sounds great, but goes off EVERY single time I let off the gas, even light throttle. Feels like a little too much for me, but I'll run it for a little while and see if it grows on me.
Yup thats completely normal! Fiesta motors start to make boost early, and that pressure needs to be released. Its just much more noticable now that its venting to atmosphere! Thanks for choosing Boomba!

Just installed mine today. Along with the In jen intake, sounds amazing. Cool product.
Mind posting a video? I have the Injen intake but I'm not sure if I should get the BOV. I'm afraid it may be too much. I'd love to hear how the engine sounds with both. Thanks!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
This sounds Amazing especially when you are WOT, but It will probably get annoying on those days where you just wanna 2k shift cruise. Unless the the volume of the bov fluctuates depending on throttle pressure?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #114
This sounds Amazing especially when you are WOT, but It will probably get annoying on those days where you just wanna 2k shift cruise. Unless the the volume of the bov fluctuates depending on throttle pressure?
The adapter does make all venting noise a lot more audible, however under very light acceleration the noise is more quiet.

I tried making a good video of the BOV sound. My cam sucks but here it is. The thing is loud and always turns heads even when just cruising through the neighborhood.

[video=youtube_share;IXENhtVDBpc]http://youtu.be/IXENhtVDBpc[/video]

I tried making a good video of the BOV sound. My cam sucks but here it is. The thing is loud and always turns heads even when just cruising through the neighborhood.

[video=youtube_share;IXENhtVDBpc]http://youtu.be/IXENhtVDBpc[/video]
Thanks! Wow I assume I just hear the BOV and not the turbo/BPV from the injen intake. Must mean that the BOV is a LOT louder than the sounds coming off of the intake?