Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Certificate Of Authenticity

SICKESSS-ST

Hello all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if it has been posted already, if it isn't I'm sure it'll be moved to the right place, anyway, I saw this on a different forum, it said one for the FiST would be available sometime in Oct/Nov. I thought it would be pretty cool to have.

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_...00709&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=7043

I have direct confirmation from Ford (as of yesterday) that they are intending to release them in April and that they are being developed right now. Hope this helps!

Edit: I wanted to clarify, my confirmation is direct from Ford Performance on the corporate side rather than a dealer. It's about as official as it gets.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I like this, would be interesting to see your build #.

rexdriver85

Bringing this back from the dead. Just wondering if anyone here has any more info on this?

Someone in this thread said the certificates would be available in April of this year, but still nothing on the Ford Show Parts website.

Sure would be a neat piece of memorabilia to own!

^^^ this! I keep checking too and nothing. I called ford show parts in April I think it was and the guy told me "oh yeah they are coming but can't tell you when. Just keep checking back." Haha okay then. That's what I've been doing. Everybody should just call or keep calling ford show parts.

Yeah. I feel dumb now, but what I was told when I messaged the Ford Performance page on Facebook was April. I don't have any other information.

Sorry everyone.

rexdriver85

It's not your fault man. They told you April and it didn't happen. At least you went and actually got some info regarding the certificate. [emoji106]

I do hope it happens though.

If you want to call this an update.. I talked to Isaac from FPG today and he said they are DEFINITELY making them but he can't give a timeframe other than hopefully by the end of the year. He said they are really behind. So there it is folks, standby to standby haha.

LILIKE16ST

Bringing this back from the dead again lol....I want a darn certificate for my 2016 is this ever going to happen? Any updates?

LILIKE16ST

It doesn't even list the FIST on the page where you buy the certificates? Does anyone have info? It's almost as if ford just said screw the Fiesta st and their owners lol. They list cars like the California special mustang but not the FiST???? REALLY? no offense meant towards those cars or their owners but I never really felt like they were all that special at all honestly. Evidently more special than the FiST....they have every other ford that is even the slightest bit unique listed and of course the focus st but no fiesta st. We was told April of last year a long time ago then was told the end of the year and here it is getting towards the back half of 2017 and still no info. I'd really like one for my 16 but it isn't looking good does anyone have any info???

Ford Community Posts