Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Stanced Fiesta ST Showcase Thread

C. love

10/10-Would daily. That fitment is perfect.
You know man I am glad you're around. Otherwise Id feel like I am the only one who likes a nicely stanced car. With all the Focus owners into it I find it hard to believe so few fiesta owners are into making their cars look dope.

On another note this thing is tits too

dyn085

2000 Post Club
You know man I am glad you're around. Otherwise Id feel like I am the only one who likes a nicely stanced car. With all the Focus owners into it I find it hard to believe so few fiesta owners are into making their cars look dope.
It's weird-most everyone in this community wants the FiST to continue production but at the same time want to smoother any attention that the platform could be getting that isn't #becauseracecar. A handful of solid stanced versions, with the appropriate social media attention, would go a long way towards drawing interest. A platform that is only able to be seen in one light has a very limited audience.

There are a lot of styles that I wouldn't do to my car personally, but I try to support most anyone that wants to modify their car in a way that makes them happy.

It's almost appalling that this car hasn't been posted in here before. This is probably my favorite Fiesta to date. The body kit really helps fix the top-heavy proportions, which is something I have really disliked about the Fiesta platform from day one.

C. love

It's weird-most everyone in this community wants the FiST to continue production but at the same time want to smoother any attention that the platform could be getting that isn't #becauseracecar. A handful of solid stanced versions, with the appropriate social media attention, would go a long way towards drawing interest. A platform that is only able to be seen in one light has a very limited audience.

There are a lot of styles that I wouldn't do to my car personally, but I try to support most anyone that wants to modify their car in a way that makes them happy.

It's almost appalling that this car hasn't been posted in here before. This is probably my favorite Fiesta to date. The body kit really helps fix the top-heavy proportions, which is something I have really disliked about the Fiesta platform from day one.

I would have thought from the price of the car and its size the age demographic would have been younger. Seems alot of guys that own these are older (40-50-60) which may be a reason for the small amounts of stanced cars and this #becauseracecar mentality (cough Raamaudio cough). I have a race car sitting in my garage and let me tell you they absolutely suck dick when you want to do anything in them but race. A stanced car with some minor bolt-on's is worlds above more daily friendly than a gutted, large turbo, race fuel guzzling track car. I must agree a few solid stanced or at least nicely fitted versions state side and I think the fiesta can be huge.

Sadly when I do see a stanced Ford (Focus, Mustake, Fiesta pick one) seems there is lots of hate from the younger crowd that thinks you need a import of some type to be properly stance and on the other side hate from the Ford crowd who thinks things can be only one way.

For me stancing my fiesta is all a dream of sorts on one had I dont want to modify it too much as I have a temperamental bitch to deal with already and I dont need or want two plus keeping resale value up is nice. On the other hand seeing people in a tizzy about what I think looks proper is fun too.

that brings me to that kit...

I want that wide body kit!!!!
I'd love some rocket bunny fenders with some properly wide wheels and in the end have a nice cruizer but hacking the rear quarters apart is a great way to make the car hard to sell. It seems M2 performance may or may not be able to secure some. If the fitment is on point Id almost get some to have them around and then bolt them on way down the road. I also agree with Dyn085 the car looks top heavy and the kit makes it look more even and dare i say like its WRC brethren

X3 seems like most of the people on the fiesta forums are older and are only interested in making the FiST into a #racecar.

Its kinda depressing, I would personally like to see more wide body, stanced FiST's and have the community grow in diversity.

LT Berzerker

Only problem is that the TSGT fiesta wide body looks good, but it's for the 3 door, and the the RB wide body front end isn't that appealing esp since it's for the earlier style nose :(

C. love

Only problem is that the TSGT fiesta wide body looks good, but it's for the 3 door, and the the RB wide body front end isn't that appealing esp since it's for the earlier style nose :(

I agree the front bumper isnt that great. I personally would like to see some wide fenders much like the agency power ones for the focus

OK I'm all in on a rocket bunny fiesta st is it in production?

OK I'm all in on a rocket bunny fiesta st is it in production?
I think a group of people were attempting to get them over here. It was around 5000?ish. Since I never saw anything more, don't believe it manifested into anything.

That ducktail though...[hihi] it fits right into the character line along the side.

I see this shit and I just want to play with my VW's again. Some of it looks good. Some of it just feels forced IMO. Never really gonna rip somebody for spending too much on wheels or being too low but sometimes its just square peg/round hole.

The RB rivets, overfender, cutaways, and massive duck tail the world thing is hopefully coming to an end. I liked the look on some cars initially but now that's it's been spammed to everything it has lost some of its initial awe to me.

Good for you guys for giving it a shot but I feel like you may be missing out on a lot of this cars organic feel.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
A stanced car is like Justin Bieber it's dumb and looks stupid. Get one of the best handling cars made let me ruin it. It's just as bad as the dumb asses in the ghetto getting a camaro, or mustang and putting huge rims on it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

A stanced car is like Justin Bieber it's dumb and looks stupid. Get one of the best handling cars made let me ruin it. It's just as bad as the dumb asses in the ghetto getting a camaro, or mustang and putting huge rims on it.

See that's the kind of shit that makes the mods clean up this thread. You gotta be more subtle or clever.

Coming out Bieber is like blowing your load on the first kiss.

It's not stupid. The idea of it may "fit" some cars better than others but the right drop and wheels make the car in terms of pics and looks. Most of this shit looks like mine but more awesome, in a parked sense. I like seeing the pics.

I like driving mine, hard. I cant do what these guys do with this car. I am glad I can see some pics of what it would look like down low and with some real interesting wheels not all the same properly fitted shit we all have to wind up with.

If I ever get to a car meet I hope one of these guys parks next to me. Gotta see the extremes to appreciate the middle. We all love this little shitbox right?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
See that's the kind of shit that makes the mods clean up this thread. You gotta be more subtle or clever.

Coming out Bieber is like blowing your load on the first kiss.

It's not stupid. The idea of it may "fit" some cars better than others but the right drop and wheels make the car in terms of pics and looks. Most of this shit looks like mine but more awesome, in a parked sense. I like seeing the pics.

I like driving mine, hard. I cant do what these guys do with this car. I am glad I can see some pics of what it would look like down low and with some real interesting wheels not all the same properly fitted shit we all have to wind up with.

If I ever get to a car meet I hope one of these guys parks next to me. Gotta see the extremes to appreciate the middle. We all love this little shitbox right?
I say do whatever floats your boat.

Yer not allowed to say anything negative about cars that ride on one inch contact patches with -6 deg of camber or led headlights that blind everyone. Come on man!

Last edited: