Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Stanced Fiesta ST Showcase Thread

I think this blue one looks fantastic. Now a question I do have from an earlier poster who said he only drives his 16 miles to and from work on good roads. It will never see a race track and drives +5 over the speed limit. All of that is fine, but why didn't you buy a fully loaded SE for around 18,500 which is cheaper. Now you'd have extra money to trim as you like. Hear's a 2011 and it's SE and looks great. Just curious why an ST if you have no plans to "get on it"? I'm not knocking anyone but I don't see the logic?? Here's a pic of this SE.

Attachments

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I think this blue one looks fantastic. Now a question I do have from an earlier poster who said he only drives his 16 miles to and from work on good roads. It will never see a race track and drives +5 over the speed limit. All of that is fine, but why didn't you buy a fully loaded SE for around 18,500 which is cheaper. Now you'd have extra money to trim as you like. Hear's a 2011 and it's SE and looks great. Just curious why an ST if you have no plans to "get on it"? I'm not knocking anyone but I don't see the logic?? Here's a pic of this SE.
That's a legitimate question and one that I have asked a few years ago. The only real answer that I can give you is why not? I could be the typical American with the thought that I need a large gas-guzzler to drive my sole person to work, but I opted for something that's fun and economical.

Honestly, I'm not really interested in the other Fiesta models. Nothing against them, but none of them have a turbo. The last car I built was a fully-loaded 2012 Focus, in which I dumped another roughly $7k into. People would walk past a line of FoST's to come take a look at it and the first question out of their mouth was always 'Is it a ST?'. The car was top-of-the-line when it came out, but the ST is what people are interested in now.

I drove one, I liked it, I bought it. I liked it so much that I bought the FiST as well just to have both. I didn't think I would go back to stance, but I honestly kind of miss it. I miss seeing my car looking relatively wilder than the average car, and having the turbo gives me so many more upgrades to work towards and add. Not to mention the fact that when I feel like getting on it I can and will be rewarded so much more with the go-pedal than I would with the na model.

seats, interior, MFT, different looks, more power to show off, already has some of the mods in place and makes it easier to transition into stanced (Suspension, lowered already, a few stiffer braces and reinforcements that you won't have to deal with), and wider array of mods already supported even though it's a 2014.

I actually had a 2011 SES and upgraded to this car literally because of all these reasons. The ST was everything I wanted my SES to be and then some. Also, paying $240 a month VS trying to save 1000+ USD for each big mod I was planing on doing was a good argument for the ST as well. Granted I'm still doing mods so nothing has changed there, but it's already done some of the work for me which is nice.

I'm not saying you don't have a valid point, and I too am curious seeing as he is basically driving a sportscar like grandma on a sunday, but there are plenty of reasons to go with the ST. Mostly the supporting mods. the 2011-2013 Fiestas have maybe a quarter of the mod support that the ST has. And I know this because I was desperately trying to get my Fiesta turbo'd and kitted out similar to an ST. There are not a lot of options unless you want to take away all luxuries and then pay out the ass.

Oh and I actually looked at that purple Fiesta and the LAPP one as inspiration of mods that I was working on with my last Fiesta.

the LAPP one was at the same show:

EDIT: I dun got Ninja'd by the post above me.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Dyn085. Do you know the size of the rims and tires?
I like the way they sit on this car. This looks Beaucoup sweet.
Those are 18x8 ET 36 with 215/35's. I definitely agree, they are a very nice fit!

C. love

I personally LOVE this car. I could give a crap
less if my car is fuctional in the eyes of anyone. If I can make
it work for me its functional lol.

If I didnt have several projects in dire straights (and sucking funds) I would be slamming and throwing on some "non functional" wheels. partially cause I like it and partially cause I like to stir the pot lol.

Some day maybe lol

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I could give a crap less if my car is fuctional in the eyes of anyone. If I can make
That's exactly how I feel. Just because it doesn't work for someone else doesn't make it any less functional for me. If it works for me then it works-period.

I'll have to start snatching some more pictures for the thread. I've seen some neat examples and gotten some good ideas, but most are on Instagram and would have to be screen-shot and are generally of crappy quality.

C. love

Even if they are crappy screen shots post em. I don't see many stanced/lowered/bagged ST's. Even google only yields the old fiestas.

It's not a great add to this but here's what an 18x8" 35 wrapped in a 215/35/18 Falken FK-453 looks like from above. I'm leaning a little over to the left so you could actually see it so it's not as far out as it looks in the picture. The ST was stock here so no negative camber added, etc. and the fit is perfectly fine.

Where can I buy a Grille like this?

I personally LOVE this car. I could give a crap
less if my car is fuctional in the eyes of anyone. If I can make

If I didnt have several projects in dire straights (and sucking funds) I would be slamming and throwing on some "non functional" wheels. partially cause I like it and partially cause I like to stir the pot lol.

Some day maybe lol

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
The Noble wheel is no longer available through DPE, if you want the Nobel talk to Maninder Gill of Aristo Collection, he designed them and owns the rights to the design and so you can only get new ones from him.

Don't expect a set of Nobles without dropping at least $3k, true modular wheel.

The Noble wheel is no longer available through DPE, if you want the Nobel talk to Maninder Gill of Aristo Collection, he designed them and owns the rights to the design and so you can only get new ones from him.

Don't expect a set of Nobles without dropping at least $3k, true modular wheel.
I might as well gets some gram lights then :p