Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Bows Out With 2015 Model

koozy

3000 Post Club
Damn that sucks, I really enjoyed my Evo VIII for 7yrs. of ownership and hoping to get back in one in the future with a newer model.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Damn that sucks, I really enjoyed my Evo VIII for 7yrs. of ownership and hoping to get back in one in the future with a newer model.
That's ok you have 6 model years of the Evo 10 to choose from. ;)

Although from owning both, I have to say the Evo 8/9 is the better Evo.

Shame, but what do you expect from a company when the CEO himself says he doesn't know why people continue to purchase their cars?

I test drove an Evo X before buying my FiST and I wasn't impressed. The seats were nice, but the engagement point was at the very top of the pedal travel (which felt like a mile) and the exhaust droned so badly I couldn't have a normal conversation at highway speeds. Yeah, it was fast, but that's about it. They also wanted $35k for a used GSR with 2k miles.... nope...

Such a shame, they've never been able to recover from Chrysler's reign screwing everything up them dumping them as soon as things weren't going well. Wish I had the coin to grab an Evo X before they're gone.

I bought a 2014 Evo X GSR for $33k. It was fast and that is about it. Everything felt cheap. The gas mileage was atrocious. They are expensive when something goes wrong and it will probably go wrong. Two months later I traded it in for $33k for a Fiesta ST. They sold the Evo twice before someone kept it. I think they sold it for around $35k which is more than I paid new.