Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally picked her up, molten orange on molten orange

I finally picked her up after initally signing paperwork on thursday and waiting for a dealer trade to come through, all said and done $23,700 OTD including TTL etc, Molten Orange on Molten Orange, recaro package obv, moonroof, navi, and rado painted wheels. I initially went to test drive a focus st about a year ago and had no idea about the fiesta st. I didn't come away too pleased after driving the focus and decided to give the fiesta a shot. I fell in love to say the least but for a number of reasons held off on the purchase. I started looking again about two weeks ago and started emailing dealers, found a local dealer, didn't even drive the car again, my memory did no fail me still as fun as that first time A few days later and what felt like an eternity the dealer trade came in and she's come safe and sound

Attachments

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Best deal I've seen so far, congrats and welcome aboard!

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Awesome deal! Congrats and welcome!
Thanks everyone, glad to be a part of the community! :)

I'll be going stage 2 probably right after i finish my break in period, from there we'll see what else i'll do. I still have a lot of reading and research to do before I pull the trigger on anything but pretty sure i'll go straigh to cobb stage 2.

When I see people supposedly getting deals like these I'm just wondering why the dealer decided it was okay to lose $4k on the car to sell it to you? Generally the goal is to make money on selling cars not paying customers thousands of dollars to take them. I am a Ford employee and I can't even get remotely close to that price.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
When I see people supposedly getting deals like these I'm just wondering why the dealer decided it was okay to lose $4k on the car to sell it to you? Generally the goal is to make money on selling cars not paying customers thousands of dollars to take them. I am a Ford employee and I can't even get remotely close to that price.
They aren't losing $4k-nobody pays sticker anymore. I paid very near that for mine, but my dealership us a volume dealership. A lot depends on current rebates/incentives, the dealership, and what the local community is paying. Use truecar.com.

Awesome deal OP, welcome!

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
They aren't losing $4k-nobody pays sticker anymore. I paid very near that for mine, but my dealership us a volume dealership. A lot depends on current rebates/incentives, the dealership, and what the local community is paying. Use truecar.com.

Awesome deal OP, welcome!
Thanks and I completely agree, I had 2k in rebates btw... I also live in highly populated area so I had a multitude of dealerships to choose from.

That is an awesome deal! Congrats! I don't think the dealer is loosing money I just think they didn't make as much from you
:)

Cheers!