Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST stock exhuast should fit none ST with just matching it to their system after the cat DP, correct?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Since I will never put my stock exhaust back on and it has just 293 miles on it this could be a low cost nice upgrade for a none ST Fiesta with just having it matched to there system after the cat, at least is sure seems so. Any reason to think it would not work?

What is the best forum to list this on?

Rick

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
in the manual it looks the same as ours on the new Fiesta's an theirs needs to be cut to remove also ..maybe they share a same part.. have to look . it should fit..

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I have a Ford dealer a few blocks away, mostly they sell trucks, I will see if they have a car I can look under, I can use a good flashlight and mirror if needed.

I would rather hook somebody up on a cheap upgrade that put it in recycling!

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Mine is uncut but I could cut it and weld on some flanges for a bit extra to make it a bolt on in the middle at least and then they can have their local shop make it fit up by the cat:)