Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings... A love story.

About a year ago I was smoking a RP 1992 on a porch with a friend. He was going on and on about the Fiesta ST and how it was coming out in the summer... Overboost, big torque etc etc

After some reading, it seemed like a pretty good deal. Then... I drove one. Ford said to do so...

Heavens above, what a drive. Quick, quiet, planted, fearless, SOLID. Oh, yeah, it's a German Ford.

Then there's the telematics and creature comforts...

I ordered in September from Sayville Ford of Long Island. The one I test drove sold during the drive. Traded in my 2013 Fiat 500.

2nd new car, ever... Loaded, minus the sunshine roof. Molten Recaros and all. [raceflag]

Car was delivered by January '14.

Safe to say after about 8000km, I am in love. I continue to see the awards pile up, and the COBB upgrades come out.. [unbelieveable][cheerleader]

Took it to Montr?al last week and it ate up the miles. I feared the Recaros would create a suffering long term ride, this was not the case. At 5'9" and 134lbs, the car is a glove.

Plans:
COBB Stage 1, 2, 3
COBB Intake, Exhaust...
Winter wheels/tyres
Front Tweeters

So far:
TangBand Subwoofers in a custom box
Mudflaps [party]

And,
BIGGEST drag, by a mile... The headlights, as soon as HID-suitable Projector units become available, I will have to install.
How this car gets away with no DRLs is strange. [unbelieveable][unsurelaugh]

Anyhow, glad to be here.

Andrew FX

Manhattan, Long Island area - Let's gather!

Hey you can order European lights with projectors and drls ! But be warned price is quite steep!

OP
TheAndrew
Thread Starter #7
Thanks, guys!

Have found some info about the LHD UK spec projectors, on here... Looks like a goal!

Welcome to our little world. I came from a Grand Cherokee when my wife decided that we should down size our house. The GC and her MKT wouldn't fit in the new garage. I really don't miss the GC since the FiST is so much fun. I do kinda miss adaptive cruise.