Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

I will be amazed if you get yours that quickly. Of course, it depends on how fast they built it. Mine took aver a month to build, and then it sat at the factory for a week, and then at the shipyard in Veracruz for a week. It got to Baltimore on Thanksgiving Day. (by the way, I believe they may actually ship the east coast cars by ship all the way to Baltimore from Mexico). After a week passed, I got the suspicion something was up. The dealer has given me the run around now for almost 2 weeks, but today I got the straight story. By the way 'lonely', which dealer did you use in NoVA?
I've have called Ford directly and all three times they said the ETA was between the 21-27. Dealer also sent me a print out of the timeline. I bought mine from Koons Ford of Baltimore. Sucks that the dealer gave you the run around.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #204
Cool things are picking up then as for building and shipping

OK, got the bad news today. My ST, ordered on Sept 17, built on Oct 21. Is yet to be delivered. The salesman told me today it was damaged in shipment and is now back in Ford's hands in Baltimore, MD. Does anybody know what "Type A" shipping damage is? If it is a bumper scrape, I may be OK with it along with some sort of discount. Anything more than that and I walk.
that totally sucks after waiting for your car! man i hope they build you a new one asap!

STooge

sorry to hear the bad news man.

mine is in kansas, hopefully it will make it next week, a week before ETA!!!!

STooge

Still waiting, my car arrived in Salt Lake City at the rail yard on sunday, still no car. My salesman is even getting anxious, wondering why it is not at the dealer yet. HOPEFULLY TODAY!!! [confused]

UPDATE, dealer I ordered from wanted to make end of the year numbers so they went to PA and got one like I ordered except it has the Radon wheel option. They didn't charge me for the wheels and I quite like them! So, Oxford white with Rado is in my parking space!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
UPDATE, dealer I ordered from wanted to make end of the year numbers so they went to PA and got one like I ordered except it has the Radon wheel option. They didn't charge me for the wheels and I quite like them! So, Oxford white with Rado is in my parking space!
Radon wheels? Tell me more[wink]

Congrats hope you got a great deal.