Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

The wait is the hardest part...ordered on April 17th, last time I checked with Meagan the estimated build date was June 12th with an ETA of July 25th.

I had the VIN within a week, been checking every morning and night, still no updated build date according to ETIS, and no window sticker yet either.

Gather it could be worse lol. I've been driving the Mustang a little and this weekend I'll own a Lincoln Mark VIII for about 18 hours, long enough to pull the 4 valve 4.6 motor and send it on her way. The motor is for the FiST....NOT lol.

update: ordered mine on the 6th of march with a build date of may 19th with a new eta of June 12th-15.. got my ettx number today and called to track were its at, it said that it was unloaded at Shreveport Louisiana? wait what?.. its supposed to be coming to California. my guess is its now being trucked back to California now.

@ford service? ettx# 905767

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
update: ordered mine on the 6th of march with a build date of may 19th with a new eta of June 12th-15.. got my ettx number today and called to track were its at, it said that it was unloaded at Shreveport Louisiana? wait what?.. its supposed to be coming to California. my guess is its now being trucked back to California now.

@ford service? ettx# 905767
PS no space in [MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION]

So I ordered on 2/1 and got my VIN on 2/16 I can see my vehicle in ETIS but it doesn't show up in the VIN/Window Sticker search. Any idea when I should see a build date or windows sticker?

So I ordered on 2/1 and got my VIN on 2/16 I can see my vehicle in ETIS but it doesn't show up in the VIN/Window Sticker search. Any idea when I should see a build date or windows sticker?
Nevermind, got my build date today. My car is a leap day baby!

I didn't order a car but happened to nab one that is "on it's way". I ran the vin# and it came back with two window stickers and it's not available on etis. Is there still a single point of contact here to check the order/shipment status?

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #532
See if the Dealer can provide the rail car number that is useful sometimes depending where the car is being shipped to I have not had much luck tracking cars west of the Miss. River here in the US once they clear Mexico..

I was told it was scheduled for delivery on the 17th and it was 'local'. It still hasn't come in though. Wondering if they just said it would arrive soon to make the sale, ah well.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #534
I was told it was scheduled for delivery on the 17th and it was 'local'. It still hasn't come in though. Wondering if they just said it would arrive soon to make the sale, ah well.
Ahh that i can not help with sorry .

Asked the dealer for the ETXX number and they sent me a pic of the tracking history. It's been sitting since the 12th on Ramp 7 in Toronto. Knowing it's local and having to wait sucks haha

KKaWing

Asked the dealer for the ETXX number and they sent me a pic of the tracking history. It's been sitting since the 12th on Ramp 7 in Toronto. Knowing it's local and having to wait sucks haha
Mine was stuck @ the depot or w/e you call it for a week too. Yeah, that was painful.

My car has been in Kansas City since Sunday. When I call CSX I'm told that, and that there's no ETA. Dealer says it'll be here 26th-1st.

Do they typically sit at a depot/sorting facility a week or so?

Heading to the Twin Cities..

Hello all,

I tried to find my vehicle using the ETIS and the VIN provided by my dealership... it comes up as a totally different fiesta, not even an st. [:(] I did change to Canada in the settings and it still shows the other fiesta... could they have just fed me a vin to keep me quiet? car was to be feb 14th then they said week of April 25th.. ETIS showed nothing for some time...i just tried today and it shows a fiesta but not even close to the ST i ordered.

let me know your thoughts...