Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mount

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

iso100

1000 Post Club
Boomba, have you been able to do a comparison between the Cobb mount and yours? I'm wondering if there's generally slightly more vibration with yours versus theirs but with a more solid driveline, etc...

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Boomba, have you been able to do a comparison between the Cobb mount and yours? I'm wondering if there's generally slightly more vibration with yours versus theirs but with a more solid driveline, etc...
No, we have not done a direct comparison.

just picked up my Fiesta ST Wednesday night. I am very interested in this, but will have to come back and get one at a later time.
This is AWESOME!!!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
just picked up my Fiesta ST Wednesday night. I am very interested in this, but will have to come back and get one at a later time.
This is AWESOME!!!
Just let us know when you're ready! We'll have em in stock!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
I haven't upgraded my RMM yet, but really like this option.
Well we hope you consider ours! CNC machined out of high quality billet aluminum and the polyurethane bushings have a lifetime warranty!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
All colors in stock and ready to ship out! Improves traction and completely eliminated wheel-hop during launches!

I'm just worried about the vibrations being to harsh. I was running the Steeds mount in my mk3 focus with the race bushings and it was just a little bit much. At idle with the a/c the car would rattle, felt like massaging seats lol. I think is be find with a 70-80 durometer bushing.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
I'm just worried about the vibrations being to harsh. I was running the Steeds mount in my mk3 focus with the race bushings and it was just a little bit much. At idle with the a/c the car would rattle, felt like massaging seats lol. I think is be find with a 70-80 durometer bushing.
No doubt about it, there are increased vibes, most noticeable during take-off and also with a/c on. Its simply a trade-off for having a more 'planted' engine. We feel the performance benefits are worth it! The mount does break in tho, anywhere from 300-1000 miles based on peoples experiences, and the vibrations significantly decrease.

Oh I underrated the trade off and I am ok with that, just don't want so much vibration that things in my dash start to rattle loose like the steeda mount caused. I just picked up my exhaust system, next mod will be a motor mount.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Oh I underrated the trade off and I am ok with that, just don't want so much vibration that things in my dash start to rattle loose like the steeda mount caused. I just picked up my exhaust system, next mod will be a motor mount.
You will notice the vibrations mostly at idle and first tip in of the throttle. To me it's well worth it due to the positive shift feel. Given, I do have the Cobb mount and it looks to be less harsh, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind it being a little stiffer.

You will notice the vibrations mostly at idle and first tip in of the throttle. To me it's well worth it due to the positive shift feel. Given, I do have the Cobb mount and it looks to be less harsh, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind it being a little stiffer.
This

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
Absolutely! Have you had a chance to check out our vibration demo video on the OP yet? Hopefully what will give you a little idea of what to expect. If there's any other experiements or demonstrations we can do for you guys, please let us kno! We're always open to suggestions!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Completely eliminates wheel hope and improves overall feel of the vehicle! All colors in stock and ready to ship!!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
The polyurethane bushings in these mounts are bonded to the surrounding aluminum surface, instead of just pressed in. This design allows for increased long term durability and ensures maximum performance. As always, the bushings also carry with them a lifetime warranty! All colors in stock and ready to ship!

mine has been in for about 1300miles.. i love it..
vibrations are only noticeable in 1st when rolling from a stop. and i don't mind that.. its not bad at all..
hopped in my svtf that has full race mounts and this mount is so much smoother, while killing wheel hop

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
UPDATE! Boomba Racing is running a special 15% promotion on these mounts and the price is now down to $131.75!

Be sure to take advantage of this deal because it won’t be around for long!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
A very informative video about why molded in bushings (like the ones we use) are far superior to pressed in ones (some of our competitors).

[video=youtube;mvmWOQ5abqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvmWOQ5abqY&index=1&list=UUiYmW6ixFWTf2ICCifpMrfw[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #39
Plenty in stock, ALL colors available! Eliminate that wheel hop, improve that traction!! Yeah!