Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mount

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

LT Berzerker

Really like how mind has broken in over the last 6k miles... Pretty smooth now :)

LT Berzerker

See! We tell everyone they break in but no one wants to believe us :(
True, initially though the first 500 yikes! Next 1000... OK getting better... After 3000 yea that's not bad... 5k... Can get in about a quarter throttle without much (enough just to distort the rear view mirror slightly) vibration from 1700rpm and disappears after about 2100rpms... Just took longer than I thought it would to finally ease up significantly. :)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
True, initially though the first 500 yikes! Next 1000... OK getting better... After 3000 yea that's not bad... 5k... Can get in about a quarter throttle without much (enough just to distort the rear view mirror slightly) vibration from 1700rpm and disappears after about 2100rpms... Just took longer than I thought it would to finally ease up significantly. :)
Glad to hear you ended up liking it!

You should title your steps above "the life of a Boomba mount"

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I'll be installing this mount very soon, I bought the mount used from a friend and he bought it used, so it should be broken in already, but I can say, its worn very well, looks almost brand new still.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #67
I'll be installing this mount very soon, I bought the mount used from a friend and he bought it used, so it should be broken in already, but I can say, its worn very well, looks almost brand new still.
In for results!

Let us know what you think.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #75
Get rid of that terrible clunking from the stock mount! Improve your shifting and driving experience today with our motor mount! Easy installation.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #76
[video=youtube;LwD1OIPvrrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwD1OIPvrrU[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #77
We've been dying to get a video like this out!

[video=youtube;SfQUrLCX-MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfQUrLCX-MM[/video]