Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mount

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
A great review from a recent customer!

The difference in feel between the factory and Boomba Racing's motor mount is night and day! Response and power delivery is vastly improved giving the car a true race feel. Engine vibration is directly felt at idle speed and through the entire rpm range, though this is reduced after the mount is broken in which takes about a month depending on your driving habits. Bear with the vibrations in the beginning because this product truly pays off! Power delivery is greatly improved and also the engine/drivetrain is more audible making the driving experience even more phenomenal than you've had in your Fiesta ST! You can install this mount in about an hour and a half using your own car's jack, 2 jack stands, a deep socket with extension, and a torque wrench. The only thing the instructions don't list, is that the torque specification for the motor mount bolts is 50FtLb. Also, don't worry too much if you don't have the correct metric size socket, as a close standard size will work too. Do yourself a favor and order this mount! You will not regret it one bit. Instantly take your Fiesta ST from the realm of Sport to the world of Racing with this Boomba Racing rear motor mount!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #84
Installation video!

[video=youtube;Em2HuYzhOas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em2HuYzhOas[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
A little production video:

[video=youtube;3wxG3j2Fn4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxG3j2Fn4c[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #89
Installed this mount on my 2016 yesterday and love it! I barely notice the vibration, but I also have a full poly SVT. Love this mount, I would buy it again!
Glad to hear you're happy with the part!

Thanks for choosing Boomba!

cant wait to install... only bummer is my fist is not a daily. so the break in might be a little extensive ? but im not even sure the vibs will be that bad yet.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #99
cant wait to install... only bummer is my fist is not a daily. so the break in might be a little extensive ? but im not even sure the vibs will be that bad yet.
The benefits far outweigh any vibes you may experience.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #100
[video=youtube;Qnk6dGATiSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnk6dGATiSs[/video]