Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mount

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

LILIKE16ST

This is Def the mount I'm going with I've had my car since April 2016 when I bought it new and I've been running the stock mount I need this in my life badly lol. Any sales coming up soon? Labor day perhaps? I installed a steeda RMM on my old svt (I think it was a 70 durometer bushing but I'm not certain on that) and although it did vibrate I never really paid much attention to it or noticed I probably wouldn't have ever really noticed at all but I actually was trying to notice the vibes after hearing some complain so much about it with aftermarket mounts. I guess some are more sensitive to vibrations and other stuff same goes for drone on exhausts or harshness over bumps with suspension upgrades etc. It is a performance car and it needs to feel and sound as such lol. Doesn't bother me in the least.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #103
This is Def the mount I'm going with I've had my car since April 2016 when I bought it new and I've been running the stock mount I need this in my life badly lol. Any sales coming up soon? Labor day perhaps? I installed a steeda RMM on my old svt (I think it was a 70 durometer bushing but I'm not certain on that) and although it did vibrate I never really paid much attention to it or noticed I probably wouldn't have ever really noticed at all but I actually was trying to notice the vibes after hearing some complain so much about it with aftermarket mounts. I guess some are more sensitive to vibrations and other stuff same goes for drone on exhausts or harshness over bumps with suspension upgrades etc. It is a performance car and it needs to feel and sound as such lol. Doesn't bother me in the least.
Vibrations are one of those things that are very subjective when it comes to aftermarket mounts. Some people will claim a certain aftermarket mount has a ton of vibes, whereas someone else will say the same mount has no vibes whatsoever. It totally depends on the person. The added vibes from this mount are definitely noticeable at first, but after 1,000 or so miles the mount breaks in and vibes are not really noticeable at all. This mount does indeed transform the car in a positive way. Wheel hop is gone, traction is increased, and shifting feels smoother all around!

If you have other questions about our RMM, please let us know!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #106
Help keep those wheels on the ground with our test and proven rear motor mounts for The Fiesta ST.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #111
Get rid of the soft stock motor mount and replace it with our stiffer Boomba Racing motor mount! It greatly reduces wheel hop!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #114
Plan on AutoCrossing your FiST but worried about wheel hop? With our mounts you don't have to worry!