Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

• Yes

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 169 55.0%

• Total voters

MOFiST

I voted No but I don't think the SY looks that bad at all. Another accident prevention measure is to be seen. Especially by dosy f*wits that are not concentrating while they're driving. Blending in type colors crash more often.

i used to have a tangerine scream pontiac aztec, I found that it attracted alot of bugs where I lived, mabey they were trying to polinate it[dunno]. never again!!

As much as we love poking fun at each others' cars for their colours, I really love TS. It's a stunning colour in the right light.

As for yellow in general, it depends on shade. If I'd kept my Focus RS (and had money!) I'd have been sooooooo tempted to do this...

Lo and behold, on their Facebook page, they've done a Fiesta ST in the same wrap:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.695621013821865.1073741962.132747883442517&type=3

I voted no simply because I tend to avoid bright colors on cars. After seeing the yellow and orange however, I really do like them both...

...but it was too late.

[video=youtube;DZoo5mgcjz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZoo5mgcjz8&feature=kp[/video]

I wouldn't personally purchase or drive one but I do think they look good so if the wife wanted one I could have one in the driveway.

I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I wouldn't buy one in that color. As it is, I wish the ST came in Sterling Gray Metallic. I think that would have been a very sharp color for this car.

pwnall1337

Vendor
I voted yes, when I saw the 2015 ecoboost mustang wearing yellow with black wheels my heart stopped.

I'm in-between on this. If it's the right yellow I'd like it, has some flake in it I'd say I could maybe see myself in it. Never thought I'd get orange but I fell for it pretty quick.

I don't care for yellow on any cars but I think the new Focus St yellow is Amazing. I would've bought my FiST in that color if avail..

I'd buy the screaming yellow and chuck a pearl over the top. I would've brought green envy if they offered it in Australia.

There is only one car acceptable in yellow, Ferrari. Anything else is a "look at me" attention seeker.

There is only one car acceptable in yellow, Ferrari. Anything else is a "look at me" attention seeker.
All Ferraris should be RED!

I love bright yellow cars but have never bought one since it's never been a option on any car I've ever had.

I had a Corvette yellow truck, trust me, with a nice set of rims, it turns heads. Its a fun "fast" color.
My Fiesta is the Tuxedo Black... its awesome!

I personally loved the tangerine scream and wished they did a FiST in it. I loved it on the Focus